[ 18. ]

Taehyung knocked many times on Jeongguk's door. But no answer, so he threw a few small rocks at the window. Which ended up waking Jeongguk.

He heard knocking and lazily went to open it, and there was a crying Taehyung. Taehyung hugged him tightly, taking Jeongguk in surpise. Did he find out about Haneul?

"Taehyung?"

"I'm sorry what I said, I was just mad."

"It's fine. But why are you crying?"

"H-H-Haneul..I found her with my own bother doing things."

"Oh damn."

Taehyung cried endless hours, well at least it seemed to be for Jeongguk. "Stop crying, she's not worth it. She never changed and will never change being the player she is." Oops. Taehyung looked at me, and looked back down "How do you know...? When you didn't even date her."

"Of course, I wouldn't dare to date her. She was known as the player of the school. Worst of all, she was my friend. Yeah she tried to hit on me, but bitch I said no." Jeongguk said as he stood up, making his way to the kitchen. "Hey, want a drink?"

"Yes." Taehyung said as he made his way to Jeongguk. "Ha, sike. You get juice"

"How come- that's not fair. You not even old enough to drink!"

"I'm old enough to drink!"

Jeongguk drank either way, soon he fell asleep while Taehyung was sitting beside him. Taehyung felt weird, Jeongguk's scent was nice, he had the scent of strawberries? Taehyung had his eyes glued on his lips, they looked kissable. Like if they were calling for Taehyung's lips

Taehyung got on top of Jeongguk "You're driving crazy..what is this feeling..?" just when his lips almost touched Jeongguk's. Jimin came in, yelling making Taehyung quickly get off of Jeongguk.

"Shush! You'll wake him up!" Taehyung said glaring at Jimin, Jimin grabbed Taehyung by his wrist "Hey, kid. Stay away, I only came for him."

"Why?!"

"Shut up, or I will show him this."

Jimin really had a taken a picture of Taehyung trying to kiss Jeongguk. Taehyung wanted to grab the phone but Jimin pushed him away. Making Taehyung pout "You better not show him that, midget."

"what did you just call me?"

"I sAID MIDGE-"

"Taehyung, don't be rude to Jimin" Jeongguk said as he clinged on Jimin, Jimin was grinning at how cute he was being, Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

                               -
"Wait you like him!?!"