Company

I made it to my house as I unlocked the door and I walked in. I closed the door as my phone started to ring, only to find out that it was Jackson. I didn't answer him because I was still mad at him so I turned off my phone. I took my shoes off by the door and placed my bag on the coat rack. I walked into my room and grabbed myself a pair of pajamas to change into after my shower.

After twenty minutes in the shower I changed into my pajamas and went into the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I just made myself a sandwich and went into the living room to watch some TV and soon fell asleep.

When I woke up, I saw that I left the TV on and I turned my head to the clock on the wall. It read 5:30 pm. I been asleep for five hours. I was slowly waking up when there was a knock at the door. I got up to answer the door. When I opened the door I was shocked on who was there.

"Guys, what are you doing here? How did you know where I live anyway?" It was my new friends, but how did they know where I live? I never told them, I thought to myself.

"Hey Y/N. We came here because we were worried about you. We asked the principle where you live." Jin said with concern.

"You came here because you were worried about me?" I asked shocked. Nobody would really do this for me except Jackson. Wait, why isn't Jackson here.

"Would it be ok if we can come in." Taehyung said.

"Sure thing! I could use the company." I opened the door more and moved to the side so they can come in.

Once they were all in I closed the door and led them to the living room.

"Do you want anything to drink? Something to eat? I can order us some pizza if you want? Sorry if I'm nervous right now. I'm not used to this much of people in my house." I felt bad because on how I was around them.

"It's ok Y/N. We understand that you get nervous. But you don't have to be nervous around us. We won't judge you. We're your friends." Hoseok said as he came up and hugged me, which I returned. Once we broke away from the hug Namjoon spoke.

"What about your parents? Don't they live here with you?" I looked at him and shook my head no.

"I live alone. My parents were murdered when I was ten. I lived on my own for eight years now." I felt the need to cry but I held it in.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I didn't know." Namjoon came and gave me a hug. Shortly, everyone else came and gave me a hug. I let my tears fall as they were hugging me, trying to give me comfort. Once we separated Jungkook spoke.

"I'll order us pizza and soda. I can pay for the food." He took his phone out and was calling the pizza shop.

"You don't have to. You guys are my guests. I should be treating you guys." I didn't want him to pay for the food, but Jungkook insisted on paying for the food. He ordered two cheese and pepperoni pizzas and two sodas.

While we were waiting, we decided to watch a movie. I sat on the couch with Namjoon sitting on my left and Jimin to my right. Yoongi was sleeping on the floor. Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, were playing games. Jin was reading a book.

"So Y/N, how long have you known this kid named Jackson?" Namjoon asked.

"I've known Jackson since we were kids. He is always there for me when I need the support. But, when I was with you guys, he seemed different. He usually doesn't act like that with new students. I apologize on his behavior today at school." I answered to Namjoon's question.

"That's ok Y/N. By the way, it looks like you read a lot." He got up and walked to my bookshelf in the living room. 

"Yeh. Please don't judge on the types of books I read? I like reading about mythical creatures." I can feel my face start to become red. Why do I feel like this around him?

"I'm not gonna judge you on what you read. What is your favorite mythical creature Y/N?" Namjoon said as he turned to me.

"I'll have to say a vampire. They are always beautiful. It must be cool that you can live forever, but also lonely." I looked down.

"What do you mean by lonely." Namjoon said as he made me look in him. When I look in his eyes, I can feel sadness and loneliness from them. I then looked back down.

"What I mean about vampires being lonely is that they will live on forever. They will loose their loved ones and have to deal with that pain. I just feel bad that they have to go through that." I looked back into his eyes and saw that they were red. His eyes are red. Am I just seeing things? When I was going to ask him the doorbell rang.

"That must be the food. I'll go get it." Jungkook said as he went to the door to get the food. I watched Jungkook turn the corner and looked back at Namjoon to see his eyes normal, not red. Was I seeing things? I decided to ignore it and go help everyone get their slice of pizza.

Jungkook brought the pizza into the kirchen. Jin went to Yoongi and woke him up, saying that the food's here. We got our pizza and drinks and went to the living room and watched rest of the movie together. Once everyone was done eating and the movie was over we decided to play some games.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 10:00 pm.

"Hey guys, we should call it a night. We got school tomorrow and we all need the rest. Thank you guys for coming here and keeping me company. I really needed it after what happened between Jackson and I." I stood up as I spoke to everyone.

"Your right Y/N. Can we hangout again sometime please?!" Hoseok asked. I just nodded my head yes and he started jumping up and down like a little kid, then came and gave me a hug and I returned it.

Namjoon said that he wanted to talk with me real fast before he left. The others said that they'll wait outside for him. I went to my bedroom and sat on my bed.

"Y/N, are you free after school tomorrow?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes. I usually just come home from school, do my school work, go to work, and go to bed. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing bad. I just want to get to know you better, that's all." Namjoon showed me his dimple smile he has. I just couldn't say no.

"I'll come and pick you up for school tomorrow ok. See you then." He came up to me and kissed my forehead. I couldn't help but blush.

"You know, you're cute when you blush." Namjoon said making me blush more as I hid my face in my hands.

"Ok Namjoon. I need to go to bed. See you guys tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow." With that, he closed my door and left the house. I went to my room as I lights off and let sleep take over me. But little did I know, is that I was about to have a dream that I will never forget.

Thank you guys for all the love and support that you give me for writing. I will be working on the next chapter in the morning when I wake up.