Shrine

Today is my birthday. Namjoon wanted to take me somewhere. He placed a blind fold over my eyes.

"Namjoon, why is there a blindfold over my eyes?" I asked while trying to take the blindfold off my eyes. He stopped me by grabbing my hands and holding them in his.

"I'm taking you somewhere. You're gonna love it." He said as he was taking me out of the house. Once we were in the car Namjoon drove to our destination. The ride seemed forever but Namjoon stopped the vehicle and turned off the engine.

"We're here." he said and got out of rhe vehicle to my side and helped me get out. He picked me up in his arms and started walking. I started to get embraced.

"Namjoon, put me down. People will look at us." Then he snickered.

"There's nobody around besides us. So don't worry ok?" I nodded and wrapped my arm around his neck. After a while Namjoon stopped and said if I was ready. I shook my head yes and he took tge blindfold off my eyes. I squinted at my eyes were exposed to the light. Once my eyes adjusted I looked at Namjoon.

"Why did you bring me here?" He didn't say anything but turned me around. My eyes were wide as I looked at what was in front of me.

 My eyes were wide as I looked at what was in front of me

I started to cry. Namjoon seemed to know what I was doing so he gave my a hug from behind. This place didn't change at all.

"It's the shrine where I first met you and the others. I remember when you were badly wounded that day and I helped you." He nodded from behind.

"Then the others came and attacked me, thinking I did something to you." I got out of his embrace and walked to the shrine.

I felt calmness when I looked around the shrine. This is my old home. Hard to believe that it's been 600 years, I thought to myself.

I suddenly remembered that I had a secret floor door that only Namjoon, myself and the others know about. I opened it up and a smile spread across my face. It was our clothes that we wore during the time.

(AN: these are the clothes that were in the floor. I tried finding the ones that works with the BTS members.)

My clothes: