The Battle

The morning and afternoon went but quickly. We were all going through the woods, Jackson and his pack were also walking with us. Namjoon was walking by my side with him holding my hand. I was worried on what was gonna happen, and Namjoon probably felt it.

"Y/N relax, it's gonna be ok. We'll get through this together," Namjoon said as he kissed my head. We continued walking for a few more minutes and we made it to the field. We waited there for Suho and his crew.

After what seemed to be like hours he finally shows up, but Suho and his team didn't come alone. I saw other people with him that I didn't recognize  that were in a group of seven. One of them started to speak. 

"My name is Shownu, the leader of this group MONSTA X, and we, are demons." They took their hoods off and I saw they had horns on their heads. I started to shake in fear, until Namjoon held my hand. 

"It's alright Y/N, just get behind me." As I got behind Namjoon he spoke to Jin.

"Jin, should we call them now?" Jin nodded. Jin gave the signal for Jackson and his pack as the started to come out of the woods. Jackson came up to my side as he rubbed his head against my arm, his way of telling me it's going to be ok.

"So the dogs decided to join the fight. Supersized that they're not going against you, which they should." Suho said as he started laughing. Jackson looked at Suho and growled.

"Shut your mouth. I had enough of you Suho, it's time to end this once and for all," Namjoon said as he made his hand into a fist. Everyone but Namjoon started charging at each other and the fight began. I looked ahead of me and saw Suho coming at us.

"Y/N get back!" Namjoon said as they started to fight. I was alone and nobody to protect me so I did what I was told, I called for Jungkook. Within two seconds he was already at my side.

"Y/N, where's Namjoon?" I pointed to where he is.

"He's over there fighting Suho. He ran at us and went after Namjoon. What about everyone else?"

"So far we killed four, two of Suho's members and two of the demons. Come on, lets go hide at the tree line, Kai come." Kai came with us as we hid watching the fight go on while having Jungkook and Kai protecting me. 

"Why?" I asked while watching the fight.

"What do you mean sis?" Kai said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Why did I have to be human? Why am I just standing here watching my friends fighting to protect me? They want me, I should also be fighting?" I looked down as my hands tightening into fists.

"Y/N, listen..." I interrupted Kai.

"No you listen. I should be helping you guys fight instead I'm here sitting on the sidelines and doing nothing." I started to cry. Jungkook pulled me into his arms and hugged me.

"Y/N, we understand your pain, trust me. The others and I were born as vampires, we always wanted to live normal and simple human lives, but we were glad to be born as vampires because we met you. We wanted to end our lives the day we lost you because you made us feel human. But we continued to live because we had a feeling that in time you would come back us, and you did come back after 600 years." Jungkook pulled away and looked at my eyes. I could only nod my head because I was at a lost for words. We heard a twig snap from behind us. We turned around and saw a vampire and demon.

"Get down Y/N!"Kai said as the enemy in front of us attacked Jungkook and Kai, bringing them out into the field and fighting. I looked to where Namjoon is and saw he was still fighting Suho.

"I'm sick and tired of you Suho. You killed the love of my life 600 years ago, and now that she came back you want to kill her and use her blood to become king. I won't allow that to happen."

"You think I care about some humans life? Humans are our pray, our food. We vampires are going to rule this world and use humans as our food. When I'm finished with you I'm going after to your precious loved one and will kill her as I become king." I looked up at the moon as I saw it starting to become red. Were running out of time. I looked back at Namjoon who was on the ground. Suho pulled out a dagger from his pocket. I got up and ran to Namjoon, I couldn't just watch and do nothing anymore. I got in front of Namjoon as the dagger pierced my stomach.

"Looks like I made it on time." 

"Y/N..." Namjoon looked up at me. I stumbled back a bit and took the dagger out of my stomach. I looked up at Suho. 

"I'm tired of you Suho. You have ruined everything and I will end this for good." I tightened my grip on the dagger then ran to him as I dug the blade into his cold heart.His body started to turn gray, starting from the heart. The last thing he did was look at us and smiled as his body then turned to dust. 

It's over, it's finished. He is finally gone. I turned around and looked at Namjoon who was on the ground. I then felt my legs start to give away, but Namjoon caught me before I hit the ground.

"No no no no, not again. I'm not gonna lose you again." He placed his hands on my stomach to stop the bleeding. I heard multiple footsteps coming toward us. They were shocked at he seen in front of them. Tae fell to his knees as he started crying because him and the others saw it happen before.

"I thought I told you to stay put and not fight Y/N, now look at you. The same situation that took place on that day." Jungkook said as he looked at me.

"I couldn't just watch and do nothing. What happened to the others?"

"The enemy got away, so Jackson and his pack went after them to finish the rest." Yoongi spoke as he came by me. 

"Namjoon, the blood moon is almost here." Jin pointed out. Namjoon looked at the moon. I put my hand on top of Namjoon's and he looked at me.

"Joon...you need to drink my blood. You need to become the king so vampires won't be out of control." He shook his head.

"No, I'm not gonna do it. I don't want to lose you again Y/N."

"There's no other way to do this Joon, you need to do this. I'm losing blood anyways." 

"Namjoon you need to do it now," Jin spoke. Namjoon looked at me with tears coming out of his eyes. 

"I love you." His eyes turned red and bit down on my neck, drinking my blood. My vision started to become blurry. Thank you Namjoon, I love you. I'm glad to see you guys again. My eyes closed as I felt my body become numb until I felt nothing.

Sorry for the long wait everyone, but here you go. What will happen next? Will it become a happy end or a sad end? Also...please stay safe from the coronavirus that is spreading around the world.

please stay safe from the coronavirus that is spreading around the world