Talk

"Y/N, what's Hoseok talking about?" Namjoon asked as I looked down biting my upper lip. "Y/N?" Namjoon rubbed my arms. I sighed deeply, knowing that I can't keep this from him.

"Guys, you can come back in." Soon, everyone came back in the room we were in. Namjoon's eyes started to glow red as his hands became fists. The atmosphere in the room once again changed. Itried to calm him down but he walked passed me as he was walking up to Kai. When Namjoon got to Kai he punched him in the face. Kai fell to the ground, so Namjoon picked him back up by the shirt then slammed him against the wall.

"What the fuck are you and your little friend doing in my house?! You kidnapped Y/N and brought her to him. She was bitten earlier today by Xiumin and it's all your fault!" Namjoon was furious. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Yoongi pulled Namjoon away from Kai; while they tried to calm Namjoon down. "Let go of me so I can go rip them apart!" Namjoon tried to get out of their hold, but was still being held by them. Namjoon wasn't calming down, so I walked up to him and placed my hands on his cheeks.

"Namjoon look an me and calm down. Listen to my voice and relax." My words seemed to get to Namjoon. He looked at me as his eyes went back to their normal color, his fangs no longer visible, and his body relaxed. When he was soon relaxed from the hold I wrapped my arms around him as he did the same.

"I'm sorry Y/N that you had to see me that way," Namjoon said as his arms held me tighter.

"It's ok Namjoon. I understand that you were only trying to protect me, but you can trust them because they're my brothers Namjoon, from my past life." Namjoon pulled away and looked at me shocked.

"Your brothers? I thought you-." Namjoon was interrupted by Jin.

"I know Namjoon. We were shocked as well, but we were explained on what happened, now lets explain to you what happened." We all sat down and explained to Namjoon about my past life. I could tell that Namjoon felt hurt after hearing what happened.

"But why did you erase the memories of your parents from her?" Namjoon asked looking at Kai and Baekhyun.

"We only erased the memory of that night when our parents were murdered." Baekhyun said while looking down, feeling ashamed for his actions.

"Namjoon, I hope that you can forgive us. If we didn't follow Suho's orders he would've killed me, Baekhyun, and Y/N. Again, I'm sorry for what we did." Kai rested his arms on his knees as he looked at Namjoon, waiting for an answer.

"Kai, Baekhyun, you have my forgiveness. I understand what you guys went through when you lost your parents, when you became vampires, and having to leave Y/N's life to keep her safe. You also brought my love back to me alive and that makes me happy," Namjoon said. Kai and Baekhyun thanked him for forgiving then, but then someone spoke.

"Hey Y/N, someone's here to see you." I turned around to see Taehyung near the kitchen doorway holding Yeontan.

"Yeontan!" Yeontan turned his little head to me and was trying to get out of Taehyung's arms. I got on the ground as Taehyung put him on the ground. Yeontan then ran into my arms, giving me kisses on my face and his little cries as he was happy to see me.

"My little Tannie, I'm glad that you're ok. I missed you. There's people that I'd like you to meet." I held him in my arms and walked him over to my brothers.

"Yeontan, these are my brothers. They're your uncles." Kai and Baekhyun were petting Yeontan as he was licking their hands. 

"Can I hold him?" Baekhyun asked. I nodded and hand Yeontan over to Baekhyun. A smile appeared on Kai's and Baekhyun's faces as they were petting. I then felt a hand rest on my shoulder, only to find Namjoon there right behind me.