Next King

Namjoon's Pov:

I couldn't believe it. Y/N is the one that I have to drink blood from in order to become king.

"Why Y/N?! Couldn't I just use another girl to become king?!" I looked as I was on the verge of screaming. My hands clenched into fists as my eyes changed to the color red. She shook her head.

"You can't use another girl because it won't work. Remember that you need to drink her blood. Y/N's blood has the ability to make a vampire into the king of all vampires. But there's a catch." Sophia spoke, trying to hold back tears. I gave her the 'What is it' look.

"You can only becom king the night of the blood moon. If you don't do the it before the blood moon ends, you won't become king and all vampires will go rapid. There's a possibility that Y/N will die as well." She walked up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Now it's time for you to wake up and inform the others. I'll see you soon."

"Wait..." Before I had the chance to finish on what I was gonna say I woke up in my room. I looked at the time next to me and it read 9:30 am. I gotta go tell the others. I quickly got out of bed and ran downstairs to inform them what's happening.

Y/N's Pov:

I got out of the bed and walked twoard the window. The waves were slamming against the cliff, as if the ocean was talking to me. The birds were singing a melody to one another. That soon ended when I heard a knock come from the door.

"Come in." The door opened, revealing one of the maids that work here.

"Good morning young miss. Mr. Suho wanted me to bring you these clothes from my room." She walked over to me and handed me the clothes.

"Thank you, but you don't have to call me miss. Call me Y/N."

"Yes mi... I mean Y/N. Mr. Suho wants you to come to the dinning room for breakfast. By the way, my name is Lisa." She quickly bowed and left the room, closing the door behind her.

I didn't want to get Suho mad at me for being late so I changed into the close Lisa gave me. It was a gray t-shirt with black yoga pants. I was able to find a brush in the room, so I quickly brushed my hair and put my shoes on.

I left the room and walked quickly to the dinning room, hoping I wasn't late. When I got inside I saw everyone at the table, their eyes watching me. I looked down feeling uncomfortable.

"Sorry f-for being l-late." I just stood there, unable to move. It felt like at any moment they'll come at me.

"Morning Y/N, and you're not late. Come sit, breakfast is done." Suho said. As if on cue the maids came out with plates of food. I walked twoard my seat and looked at the food that was infront of me.

It was an American style breakfast having eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast.

Nobody said a word. All I wanted to do was eat the food and leave.

After a few minutes of us eating we all went our own ways. As I was gonna get up Suho spoke.

"Remember Y/N, you're free to walk around but can't leave unless I or the others are with you." I simply nodded and continued walking out of the room.

This place was so big that I could get lost here. I suddenly came to a complete stop. I felt like someone or something is trying to get my attention and go to a certain room. I try putting my fear behind me and let my feet lead me. I walked for a good 10 minutes and I came to a dead end with a door infront of me. Something is telling me to come in here.

I hesitate on grabbing the door handle. What's on the other side of the door? I thought to myself. I don't know if it's a trap to lure me hear. I placed my hand on the hand on the handle and flung the door open to reveal a library.

I walked inside, closing the door behind me as I walked around, looking at the books that rested on the shelves

I walked inside, closing the door behind me as I walked around, looking at the books that rested on the shelves. The books were about vampires, werewolves, deamons, wizards, etc. I also came across a book that talks about mermaids. This place had everything about the mythical creatures that live on the planet.

I continued walking unil a book caught my eye that seemed to be resting alone on a shelf, coverd in cobwebs and dust. I removed the book where it rested and cleaned it off.

 I removed the book where it rested and cleaned it off

I realized that theres a lock on the book.

"There has to be a key here somewhere to unlock this book." I looked everywhere in the room, only to find no keys lying around. "I'll take this to the room, and maybe I'll find the key then." I grabbed the book and made way to the room. I made sure it was safe for me to leave the room before I just go off running.

"Looks safe. I don't see any of those vampires around. I just have to go fast." I quickly; but quietly, dashed to my room closing the door after.

"I'm safe. I thought those vampires would be walking around since this is their place, but I thought wrong." I walked to the bed and sat down whilw examining the book. What key is used to open this book and where can it be? As I continued to examine the book there was a knock that came from the door.

"Give me a sec." I got off the bed and placed the book underneath the bed. I made sure that whoever was at the door wouldn't see the book underneath the bed. Once I found out that it was safe I walked twoard the door only to be greeted by...

Who is at the door? Where is the key that goes to the book to unlock it? Sorry for the short chapter everyone, but I hope this chapter was ok.