Returned

(AN: OMG, my hearteu!! I was crying while watching the BTS World MV! They have helped us so much since the beginning. WE LUV YOU BTS!!!)

It seemed like we were traveling through the portal for hours, but it was only minutes. I saw a bright light ahead of us that I needed to close my eyes.  Then everything became still. the bright light soon faded and that's when I heard voices. I opened my eyes as they slowly adjusted to my surroundings. 

"Y/N!" I felt someone bring me into their arms. As my eyes finally adjusted to the light I saw someone hugging me. Jackson? My eyes grew wide, but I remained still.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry for what I said to you. I only wanted to protect you." Jackson hugged me tighter, which I then returned the hug to Jackson. I saw Jackson's pack behind him with smiles on their faces. After a while Jackson pulled away from me. We were so worried about you Y/N. We didn't know where you were or what that Suho was doing to you there. I-." I interrupted Jackson before he finished.

"I'm fine Jackson. These two were there as well. " I pointed to Kai and Baekhyun who were standing behind me. Jackson looked at the people behind me as he quickly pulled me behind him. 

"You two got a lot of nerves showing up here.  How about we kill you now." Jackson and his members were about to attack but I swiftly got in front of them. "Y/N, what are you doing?" Jackson asked looking at me.

"If you want to hurt my brothers, you'll have to hurt me as well." I said as I protected my brothers. Jackson's eyes grew wide from what I said. 

"Y/N, what do you mean by brothers? they're vampires and you're human. Plus they're older than you. How the hell can they be your brothers?" I explained to them on what happened on how in my past life they were my brothers and how they cared for me after our parents were killed. Kai explained to Jackson on how they became vampires and that they erased my memory of them just so they could protect me, that they were afraid that they'll attack me because of their hunger for blood.

"So that's why you were protecting them? They're your brothers from your past life. They were changed against their own will." My brothers and I nodded. 

"Well it's gonna be hard to tell the others that, especially Namjoon. He'll tare them apart for what they did." Jackson said as he crossed his arms.

"Don't worry. I'll help them understand so they wont hurt them." Sophia said while going to the couch to sit.

"Wait, were are the others? Why aren't they here?" I asked as I didn't see them there since its their house.

"They said that they went out to hunt and will be back soon," Yugyeom said while he drank a bottle of water. As soon as he said that the front door opened, revealing the others as they got back from their hunt. Jungkook was the first one to enter and his eyes met mine.

"OMG Y/N!!!" Jungkook ran to me and brought me into the hug. Soon the others followed him and we all had a group hug. All of them were crying. I told them that everything's ok and that I'm back safely. They looked behind me and saw Kai and Baekhyun behind me as they all were about to attack them for what they did. Sophia got in front of them and explained who they were in the past and how they became vampires. Once they understood and forgave them for what they did I spoke up.

"Wait where's Namjoon? I thought he came back with you guys." I looked at the others.

"He said that he needed time by himself for a little bit. He's been so depressed since you were taken. But now that you're back, Namjoon will be happy again." Jin said while he places his hand on my shoulder. As he said that the front door opened, revealing a sad and depressed Namjoon. He kept his head down as he walked through the door. Jungkook and Taehyung whispered and told me to hide behind them to surprise him. 

"Welcome back Namjoon." Jimin said as he stood by the window. Namjoon looked up then spoke. 

"Thanks, but why are you guys all standing and have smiles on your faces?" Yoongi looked at Jungkook and Taehyung as the moved away. Namjoon looked at me with a shocked and soon had tears falling down his face. He ran to me as he instantly hugged me, his face buried his face into my neck as I can hear him sobbing quietly. I looked at everyone and they understood on what I meant. Everyone left the room, Namjoon and I were the only one's left. He continued crying as I brought my hand as I was stroking his hair, which he loved.

"Shhh, it's ok Namjoon, I'm here and safe, please stop crying." Namjoon pulled away  from me. His eyes were red from crying. 

"I missed you so much Y/N. When you were taken I felt my whole world fall apart." Namjoon then looked at the left side and saw a bandage. Namjoon rubbed his eyes.

"Y/N, why do you have a bandage on your neck?" Namjoon moved my hair out of the way and was about to peal it off, but I put my hand on my neck over the bandage.

"It's nothing Namjoon, it's just a little scratch. It's nothing to worry about ok." I looked at Namjoon and gave him a smile, but the look on his face showed that he didn't believe me. I sighed and moved my hand away from the bandage. Namjoon looked at me and moved his hand to the bandage to remove it. I closed my eyes tightly, scared to see his face when he sees what's there. Once the bandage was removed I felt the atmosphere in the room change.

"What the fuck Y/N, who did this to you?" Namjoon's voice was dark, as if he was ready to kill someone. I didn't speak, I never heard Namjoon talk like this and to be honest, I was scared. "Y/N, look at me." I opened my eyes and looked at him.

" I opened my eyes and looked at him

"I was bit by one of Suho's members." I said while looking into his eyes.

"Which one bit you?" Namjoon started tapping his foot on the floor.

"By the guy named Xiumin. He bit me earlier today, but Baekhyun stopped him." Namjoon didn't look happy at all. Namjoon then turned around and was about to leave. I grabbed his arm before he took off.

"Namjoon, what are you doing?"

"I'm gonna go kill that Xiumin for biting you. Then I'm gonna go kill all the others as well."

"Don't go please. I just got back here and you're about to leave. Let's  just relax and spend time together, please?" Namjoon relaxed as he took a deep breath.

"Ok, I'll do it for you." Namjoon turned around as he gave me a kiss as kissed him back. The kiss was gentle that showed happiness, sadness, and love at the same time. We were then interrupted buy Hoseok.

"Hey Y/N did you tell Namjoon yet?"

Well here's another chapter for my readers. I 💜 you

 I 💜 you