Kidnapped

Namjoon and I completed our homework and we decided to go out to get something to eat and then go for our walk.

We went to go to McDonald's to eat, just something fast and easy. We ordered our food and went to a table to eat. As we were eating Namjoon started to talk.

"So Y/N, what do you want to do once you graduate school?"

"I'm not sure. I really never put much thought into that. What do you want to do Namjoon?" I took a bite of my Big Mac.

"I been alive for 600 years, waiting for my love to come back, and here she is. The girl sitting in front of me right now. I don't ever want to lose her again." he said as he placed his hand on my cheek and gave me his dimple smile that I love so much. I placed my hand on his and closed my eyes, feeling his cool hand on my warm skin. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"We should finish up so we can go on our walk Namjoon." He nodded his head and we continued to eat.

After we finished our food we walked to Namjoon's car and he drove us to the park so we can walk together. Within twenty minutes we were already at the park. We got out of the car and started walking down the path, hand in hand. 

We walked for a few minutes until everything became quiet. The crickets stopped making noise and the wind stopped blowing. I had a bad feeling that some thing was going to happen. Namjoon suddenly became alert on what was happening. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to his side.  

"Whatever you do Y/N, dont leave my side." He looked at me and I looked at him. His eyes became red. Suddenly the others came to us in a blink of an eye. 

"Namjoon, we felt that something wasn't right so we all rushed over here as fast as we can." Jin said as him and the others came to us and seeing if I was ok. As they were checking up on me I heard someone snicker and then started to speak.

"Looks like my job just got harder. I thought that I was gonna take Y/N from you easily, but it looks like we have to fight to get you." We looked up to see the guy Suho, the guy from before. His team soon joined him. I grabbed onto Namjoon tighter.

"What do you want from me Suho? It's been 600 years now. Whatever is going on just let it go." Then we heard sticks snapping in the woods next to us. A black wolf came out and walked up to me.

"Jackson...is that you?" I asked in a shaky voice. The wolf nodded its head. I burst into tears.

"Jackson." I wrapped my arms around him. He rested his head on my shoulder and placed his one paw on my back. Jimin looked at him then looked at Namjoon.

"It's ok Namjoon him and his team are here to help us." Jimin said.

"I really don't care if they help us or not. Y/N and you guys are the only ones on my mind." Namjoon said, not taking his eyes off of Suho. I heard howling and seen six other wolves come over to us. They don't seem to be happy to help vampires, but they will fight Suho and his team.

"I brought someone else to work with me and she is a witch. Jisoo, you can come out now." Suho said as someone started to appear in front of us. That must be Jisoo.

"You should use your powers and keep them still while we take Y/N from them," one of Suho's team member said.

"I was planning on that Kyung-soo," Jisoo said with a smile on her face.

"Think again bitch!" Yoongi shouted and ran to them.

"Yoongi stop," Namjoon said but he ignored. Yoongi was going to punch Kyung-soo but Jisoo stopped him by using her powers. She sent him flying back as his body impacted Hoseok and Taehyung. Namjoon grabbed me and brought me to his side.

"Just leave her alone Suho. She has nothing to do with this," Namjoon looked at Suho.

"She does and only she can make a vampire become a king of all vampires," said Suho.

"You are not using her, I won't allow it." Namjoon then suddenly became still. I looked at everyone else by me and seen that they couldn't move either. Jisoo must've used her powers to keep them from moving.

"Kai go get her for me," Suho told his member. The guy Kai started walking toward me. When he got next to me I was holding onto Namjoon with all my might but it didn't work.

"Y/N!!!! LET HER GO NOW!!!!" Namjoon's eyes where becoming a brighter shade of red and his fangs were coming out. He tried moving but he couldn't.

"NAMJOON!!" I screamed his name.

"Now lets get out of here. We got what we came here for." Suho said as the guy Kai handed me to him.

"LET GO OF ME YOU ASSHOLE!!" I shouted at him. He then placed his hand on my forehead and I suddenly felt sleepy. I was slowly was losing consciousness. Before I did I heard Namjoon and the others call my name as my vision became black.

What will happen to Y/N? Will Namjoon get Y/N back?