Hunger

Months past and tomorrow was my birthday. Namjoon would always be by my side protecting me. The bell rang for lunch. I went to my locker and put my school work away. I haven't seen Jackson since that day, I said in my head. I felt hands wrap around me and felt a light kiss on my neck. Knowing who it was I turned around and gave him a hug.

"How did you know it was me?" Namjoon asked.

"I knew because I only know one person that would give me kisses like that." I pulled away and kissed him on the lips. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

"Let us go to lunch. The others are probably wondering on where we are." He took my hand and we walked to the cafeteria together. I grabbed my lunch as we entered the cafeteria and went to where everyone else was.

"Hey Y/N! Since tomorrow is your birthday we're having a party at our house. No refusing." Jin said happy. I just nodded in agreement because I didn't want to go against him because he would just drag me there. Namjoon had his arm around me the entire time while we were eating lunch.

Once lunch was over we all went to Dance class since it was after lunch. Namjoon sat next to me while the others were talking privately. The teacher then came in the room.

"Ok class, today we are going to show each other on our dancing." She said as she looked at everyone in the room. Namjoon raised his hand so him in his friends can go first.

BTS Dance:

Namjoon looked at me most of the time while he was dancing. My heart was beating fast and I looked the other way to hide my red face.

He always does this to me. He always has ways on making me blush, I said to myself. I then looked back and watched them continue to dance. They finished their dancing and came back to me. Everyone was clapping from their performance.

"Very well guys! Ok next ones to dance." our teacher said. The next students got up to do their dance. The boys sat down next to me, with Namjoon by my side.

"You guys did amazing. I didn't know that you guys could dance like that." I said to them as they were trying to catch their breaths.

"After we lost you that day, we promised ourselves that we would continue to dance to keep you with us in some way." Jungkook said.

"We also danced because we did it all the time at the shrine." Yoongi said as he was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. We watched two other groups dance and the bell rang.

School finished and I invited Namjoon and the others to come over to my house since it was a weekend. Namjoon said that he can come but the others said that they need to hunt to gain their strength back. I told them to come to my place after they were done so we all can hang.

I got into Namjoon's car as he started to drive to my house.

"What about Namjoon. Don't you need to go and hunt?" I asked.

"Don't worry about me Y/N. I'll be fine." I saw him grip the steering wheel. He doesn't look ok, I thought to myself. There wasn't that much traffic so we made it to my house in less time it usually takes.

We got out of the vehicle and I went to unlock the door to my house. We entered with Namjoon behind me. Namjoon closed the door as we took our shoes off and hung up our coats and bags on the rack. I walked into the kitchen to see on what I can make for dinner.

"Namjoon, what would you like me to cook you for dinner." I asked but then I heard something fall. I looked over at the doorway and saw Namjoon on his hands and knees, breathing heavily.

"Namjoon!" I ran over to him to see what's wrong.

"Namjoon, please tell me what's wrong? You're scaring me." I was starting to panic. I used all my straight and wrapped his arm around my neck as I brought him to the living room. I sat him on the couch. He lifted his head up and looked at me.

His eyes were glowing the color of blood

His eyes were glowing the color of blood. My eyes widden.

"Y-Y/N?" He gripped his throat and closed his eyes, trying to fight through the pain. I know what's wrong with Namjoon.

"Namjoon, when was the last time you had blood?" I asked him holding his hand.

"When you became unconscious when we walked through the park. That was the last time. I promised you that I wouldn't drink blood anymore." I was shocked. Tears started to fall from my eyes.

"So you want to leave me? I regained my memories about you and the others, and you're gonna leave me like that?" He looked at my eyes and saw me crying.

"Y/N I..." I cut him off by giving him a kiss on the lips. I pulled away and spoke.

"Please Namjoon, drink my blood?" His eyes widden by my request. He shook his head.

"No Y/N. I can't do that to you."

"So I should just sit here and let you suffer. I'm giving you my blood, no objections. I pulled my hair to the right side and showed him my exposed neck. I heard him starting to breath faster.

"Don't fight it Namjoon." I felt him grab my waist and pulled me to lay down on the couch. He gave me kisses on the lips. He traveled down to my exposed neck and gave me kisses. He whispered in my ear.

"I'm so sorry." Then he bit down onto my neck. I screamed a little as his teeth sunk down into my neck. I heard him drinking my blood. It hurt but I didn't bother stopping him.

After a while he pulled away and breathed heavily. He then placed a kiss on the place where he drank my blood.

He helped me sit up. I looked at him and his eyes were no longer red. His lips were covered with my blood.

"I'll go get the First Aid Kit and to clean the blood off." Namjoon said and got up from the couch and went to the bathroom.

He soon came back with the kit and started treating the bite mark. He placed a kiss on the bandage. Then went to my lips and kissed them gently.

"I'm sorry for what happened." he said as he gave me a hug.

"Don't worry. I want to help you." We hugged a little longer.

"Let's watch a movie together while we wait for the others." I nodded. He took the remote and went on demand to look for a movie for us to watch. He held me close to him as he chose the movie and we watched it while being close together.

I'm sorry for being late. I'll try unloading tomorrow.

 I'll try unloading tomorrow