True Identity

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was in my room. My body felt weak. I tried to sit up, but I fell back in the bed. I layed down until I was able to situp on my own. I had my eyes closed when I heard the door open. I looked at the door to see Hoseok standing there.

"Everyone, Y/N is awake." Hoseok ran to me while the others were running to my room. I was embraced in their hug as soon as they entered my room. Everyone backed away except Jackson.

"Thank goodness your awake Y/N. I was so worried about you." Jackson said.

"You mean all of us." said Yoongi.

"Don't start." I said in a weak voice. "How long have I been asleep?"

"About a week." Jimin said. My eyes widen when I heard him.

"You must be hungry. I'll make you something to eat." Jim said. As everyone was walking out I asked.

"Where's Namjoon?" I didn't see him in here.

"He was out, so I texted him and let him know that you are awake." Taehyung said. We all then heard the door opening and being closed with a slam. Footsteps were coming up the stairs fast as everyone moved away from my bedroom door. I looked up and saw Namjoon. He saw me awake in the bed. He put his hand over his mouth and tried not to cry (picture above). He made his way toward me. Everyone left us.

Namjoon got down to his knees and held my hand. He broke into tears.

"Y/N...I'm so happy...that you're awake. You don't know how worried I was. I..." I stopped him from talking by pulling his head down and kissed his lips. He kissed me back as well. The kiss started to become more passionate. Namjoon pulled away and got off the ground. He got onto my bed and placed his lips on mine again. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away after a while, breathing deeply from the lack of air we had from the immense kissing we had.

"I know Namjoon. I missed you as well." Namjoon layed down next to me and pulled me close to him.

"Namjoon?" I called his name.

"Hmmm." he replied back.

"What's going on? Who were those people? Why were their eyes red? How did the others know where we were? And...why were those wolves so large?" I said at once.

"I think that you want an explanation on what's happening." I nodded.

"Ok. We'll tell you everything you asked. First you need to get something to eat." Namjoon said. Then we heard Jin called, letting us know that the food is ready. Namjoon helped me get up from my bed. I was about to fall, but Namjoon caught me before I fell. Namjoon picked me up and carried me bridal style. He placed a kiss on my forehead. He showed me his dimple smile and I smiled back at him. We went downstairs to the kitchen where Jin had the food on the table. He made me some ramen soup. Namjoon brought me to the chair and sat me down.

Namjoon wouldn't leave my side. Once I got done Namjoon brought me to the living room. He sat me on the couch with him next to me.

"Where is Jackson?" I asked.

"He was needed back with his people." Jimin said.

"What do you mean by people?" I asked.

"Guys, it's time to tell her everything." said Namjoon, holding me close.

"You see Y/N, were not human. Your friend Jackson is a werewolf. We are vampires." Jungkook said as he looked at me. They looked at me as their eyes became red and fangs shown coming under their lips.

"You guys...are...vampires?" They nodded. I looked at Namjoon as he looked back at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Are you afraid of us Y/N?" Hoseok asked. U shook my head no. They all smiled at me as Namjoon kissed me on the lips gently.

"Who were those people that night? Are they vampires as well?" Namjoon nodded.

"What do they want with me?" I asked.

"They want to use you for a ritual so they can rule this world where vampires are in control." Yoongi said.

"We won't that happen to you Y/N." Namjoon said as he held me closer to him.

"So the dream I had of you guys was real?" I said as everyone but Namjoon looked at me with a confused look. Namjoon explained to them of the dream I had.

"I been having these strange dreams when I first met you." I explained to them on what I dreamed about and they looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I questioned them.

"Namjoon. I think it's time." I looked at Taehyung who spoke to Namjoon.

"What do you mean by time?" I was getting confused of what's happening. Namjoon nodded. Taehyung walked over to me and placed his hand on my forehead.

"It's time you wake up now Y/N?" his hand started to glow. My eyes started to become heavy. I called Namjoon's name as darkness took hold of me as I fell into a deep sleep.

Sorry for being late. I was thinking of how to do this story. I will upload tomorrow if I can. Enjoy your day everyone!

 Enjoy your day everyone!