Day in Tokyo

(AN: Sorry but there won't be a smut. I don't want to look like a bad person doing this and don't want to receive hate. Please don't hate or be mad at me😭)

I opened my eyes up, only to squint them because of the sun shinning through the window. I then felt someone watching me. I turned my body around to see Namjoon staring at me. He smiled, revealing his dimple smile that I love so much. I returned the smile as I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest; his arms wrapping around me.

"Good morning Y/N, how'd you sleep?" Namjoon asked me as he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"Morning Joonie. I slept alright after last night." I felt my face become red and I just hid my face in his chest more. He let out a chuckle as he rubbed circles on my back.

"Let's get ourselves dressed and we'll head into town." Namjoon said as he was sitting up from the bed, but I held onto him.

"Can we just lay together a little longer?"

"Of course we can." Namjoon laid back down as he held me in his arms. His fingers were brushing through my hair as I rested my head on his cool chest. We stayed like that for a few minutes until we decided to get ready. I threw on a pair of jeans and wore a black t-shirt as Namjoon wore jeans and a white t-shirt. We grabbed our backpack that we brought with us to put things in as we walk around Tokyo. Namjoon took my hand in his as we walked out of the room together. We walked out of the Hotel and Namjoon looked at me. 

"Where should we go Y/N?"

"Anywhere you want to Namjoon, as long as I'm with you." Namjoon snickered. We just walked the streets looking at the stores that held goodies, clothing, and so much more. I saw a cute shop with stuffed animals in it and asked Namjoon if we could go in there. He agreed and told me that I don't have to ask to go in the shops.

I walked through the store and I saw these cute Rilakkuma key chains.

"Namjoon, come here!" Namjoon came to me to see what I was holding. I handed the brown one to Namjoon as I held the white one. "It's like us." I had a big smile on my face.

"It kinda is like us. Do you want to get it?" Namjoon asked.

"If that's ok with you?"

"Y/N you can get anything you want. Remember that we live in a large house in the woods, so I would have the money." Namjoon took my hand as we went to the desk as he paid for the two key chains. After paying we went out of the building and we attacked the key chains to our backpacks.

"Y/N, lets go get something to eat. Do you have anything in mind?" I thought for a moment since there was so many places to eat. 

"How about ramen?" I said as I looked at Namjoon. 

"Ramen sounds good, lets get going!" We walked to the nearest ramen shop. After a few minutes of walking we made it to the ramen shop. We went inside and got ourselves a seat and ordered our food. As we waited for our food Namjoon held my hands as he rubbed them with his thumbs.