The Nightmare

"Jackson, what are you doing here?" I asked because he was in front of my house. I was wondering why he's at my house. I told him that I was going out.

"I been here after school, waiting for you to come back. Didn't expect that you would come back with him." He looked at Namjoon who was next to me.

"I'm letting Namjoon stay here for the night. It's late and I don't want him driving home at this time." I said to Jackson as I went to the door to unlock it so Namjoon and I can get in. When the door was unlocked Jackson pulled Namjoon away from me and punched him in the face.

"Jackson! What are you doing?! Stop right now!" I shouted at him. He didn't listen to me and continued punching Namjoon. Jackson pushed Namjoon to the ground and continued to punch him. Namjoon tried getting him off, but Jackson wouldn't move. I went to Jackson to pull him off Namjoon. Jackson turned around and punched me in the stomach and I fell down holding it because I was in pain.

(AN: I was bullied when I was younger until I went into middle school. I was punched and kicked. I really never liked telling people about what happened to me, but I want you guys to know. If you see someone getting bullied, please don't stand there. Be there and help them.)

"Y/N, I didn't mean to..." Jackson was cut off from Namjoon when he punched him in the face. I looked up to see Namjoon walking up to Jackson and whispered something in his ear. I couldn't hear what he was saying. Jackson just looked at him and then me. He got up. 

"I'm sorry Y/N." said Jackson as he got in his vehicle and left. Namjoon came to me and helped me to my feet. I flinched in pain.

"Easy there Y/N. Come on, lets go treat our injuries." he said as he walked us inside. He closed the door and took me to the living room and set me down on the couch.

"Y/N, where is the First Aid Kit?"

"In the bathroom under the sink." I said still holding my stomach. He left and went to the bathroom. He came back with the kit and opened it up.

"Y/N, you need to lift your shirt up so I can see your injury." he said while looking into my eyes. I can feel my face turning red. I nodded and slowly lifted up my shirt so my stomach was exposed. My face felt like it was on fire. He touched my stomach and I flinched at first but then his touch was gentle.

"Nothing bad, but a bruise will form." I nodded.

"Here, let me take care of you." Namjoon sat on the couch and I started cleaning his wounds. He had a cut on his lip and a small bruise on his cheek. The bruise should be gone by tomorrow since on how small it is.

"There, that should do. I'll start making us something to eat." Since on how late it is I'm making us some ramen since we have school tomorrow and then the weekend.

When I finished making the food Namjoon and I ate at the kitchen table talking.

"I'm sorry for what Jackson did to you. Are you going to be ok?" I looked at him.

"I'll be fine. It's you I worry about. You and Jackson known each other for years and he does this to you?" I don't know what to say about that.

"Namjoon, what did you say to Jackson anyway?"

"Nothing you need to worry about. Let's finish eating and get some sleep." I nodded.

We finished our food and I brought Namjoon to the guest room.

"It's not much, but it should do." Namjoon walked over to the bed and sat down.

"This is just fine. Thank you for letting me stay for the night Y/N."