Chapter 3

(Brendons POV)

When I woke up I was still cuddled into Dallon, my face pressed into neck. I was also in even more pain. Immediately I could feel the headache was worse, and I still couldn't breathe out of my nose. I groan, and shift and bit, and Dallon rubs my back. "Hey, B. How are you feeling?" He says and I groan again. "That good huh?" Dallon jokes. "Yeah." I say and my voice came out to barely a whisper. I sit up, my eyes widening. I swallow and wince, and that caused to to cough violently. "Fuck!" I say and literally that made me want to die.

It caused my whole throat to burn with pain and I regret all my life choices up to this point. "Bren." Dallon says while sitting up and I turn to look at him. "You need to go get looked at." He says and I frown. I go to stand up but the whole room was spinning and I was so dizzy I felt like I was gonna throw up. I fell to the ground, another fit of coughs attacking me. "It..its so cold." I say as a chill runs through me. Is this how it feels to die? If so, I never want to die because this is terrible. I'm not dramatic I swear.

"C'mon ba-Brendon. Hospital. Now." Dallon says, his face turning red. "Babrendon." I joke and he chuckles and picks me up. He was probably gonna call me something insulting and decided against it yeah? I don't know, I can't read his mind. "I'm not five." I whine and he snickers. "Whining makes you sound so, and you can't walk without falling therefore I'm carrying you." He says and I rest my head on him. "I'm cold dal." I say and he grabs one of my blankets that aren't heavy, and walks out of my room.

"Okay you need shoes on and so do I, so when I put you down, don't run back upstairs because I swear to god, Urie. I will throw you out the window." He threatens and I look at him. Was that a threat or a promise? He puts me on the couch, throwing my blanket at me and I immediately curl up into it and lay down while he puts his shoes on. I didn't wanna do anything. I wanted to sleep until I was all better.

I had no energy to even get up, yet alone run up the stairs. Glad he has faith in me though. If I had the energy to do so, I totally would lock myself in my room. He just knows me that well. I guess Dallon decided since he basically has to carry me everywhere that I don't need shoes and that just my socks are fine because he picked me up as if I'm a child, grabbed his car keys, and headed out the door.

!

I had fallen asleep in the car, so when I woke up in a waiting room, I was a bit scared to say the least. I was leaning into Dallons side, and he had an arm around me. "Dal?" I say weakly and he looks up from his phone and at me. "Hey, you okay?" He asks and I shake my head. "I wanna go back home and cuddle." I say, and his face went bright red. Why does he blush anytime I say anything? He's been doing it a lot lately. Do all humans do that and I just don't pick up on it? "Cuddle?" He asks and I nod slowly.

"You're warm." I say and he chuckles. "You were making me sweat, your skin feels like it's on fire, B." Dallon says and I couldn't see how so. I felt like I was standing naked in the north pole. I was freezing. Maybe it's the fever, I don't know. I haven't had a high fever in such a long time. I don't get super sick often. That has to be it. It can't be that high of a fever right? Probably a borderline one. "Brendon Urie?" A nurse calls out and Dallon helps me up, wrapping an arm around me to help me walk.

"Sir do you need a wheelchair?" She asks and I cough. "N-no. Dal is helping me." I say and she winces at my voice. I get it, I sound like I smoke 40 packs a day, believe me I know. I can hear it everytime words leave my mouth. She tells me to sit down and I do as I'm told. She started asking me questions and puts that thing on my arm that squeezes it and it's moderately uncomfortable and puts that clamp thingy on my finger tells me to not move my finger too much. That made me want to throw it across the room. I didn't though and that's all the matters.