Chapter 13

(Brendons POV)

I wake up with a stiff back and groan, opening my eyes. Oh yeah, I'm on the couch. I than realized that Dallon had gotten up. At first I was confused why I was on the couch until the memories rolled back and I sat up. "Dal?" I call out. Nothing. Hm. Maybe he got up and went back to bed. I stretch, getting all the tenseness out of my body. Sleeping on the couch is never a good idea. It's fine though, he's hurting. He needed comfort, and I sure as hell will always be there to provide comfort to him. I decide to go change, and head upstairs and go into my room. When I open my door I see Dallon laying on my bed, sleeping. I smile fondly, and I quickly got changed and then look at the time. 6:45PM. "Dally." I say softly, sitting beside him. "Dalll." I say shaking him a bit and he groans, opening his eyes. "Hm, yeah?" He asks sleepily and I smile at him, pushing his hair off his forehead. "You need to eat, Dal." I say and he groans. "Don't wanna move, B." He says and I smile softly at him.

"I know, it sucks. You don't deserve to feel like this." I say while playing with his hair and he looks at me. "Do I really need to get up?" He asks and I slowly nod. "I would appreciate it a lot, yes." I say and he softly sighs and nods, rubbing at his eyes. "Can we make something quick? Like mac n cheese?" He asks and I nod. "Of course then you can go right back to bed if needed okay?" I say. It's Friday anyways, not like we have to go anywhere tomorrow. Dallon nods and sits up, and I detangle my fingers from his hair, standing up. Once we made the food, and somehow managed to not make too big of a mess out of the kitchen. We threw the cheese powder at eachother because 1. That shit is nasty, real cheese is better 2. Why not. I ended up sweeping that up but other than that we managed go not burn the house down. That's good. "I got cheese powder in my hair." Dallon say while running his finger through his hair as he sat down. "I have cheese powder in places I shouldn't have powdered cheese." I say and he laughs.

"The only place cheese powder should be is in the trash." He says while shrugging and I nod and take a bite out of the Mac n cheese. This tastes weird, what the fuck. I thought we mastered the fuck out of this. "We done fucked up, why does this taste gross?" Dallon asks. "I was just thinking that, it looks okay." I say stabbing it around. "Fuck! We forgot to add milk." He says. "Oh. Makes sense it taste burnt almost." I say. "And the texture is off." He says and I nod in agreement. I can feel Dallon looking at me, so I look up, our eyes meeting. "Can I go back to bed now?" He asks. "In my room?" I ask and he slowly nods. "I don't wanna be by myself right now and you make me feel safe. My room reminds me of Ry." He mumbles and I nod understandably. "No matter what you're welcome in my room, you know that. Was just wondering is all." I say.

"Did you eat lunch?" I ask and he shakes his head. That's not good. Food is important. "I'm making you toast or something, you need to eat Dal." I say and he shrugs. "I'll eat a big breakfast tomorrow, let's ditch this stupid macaroni that we messed up and go lay down and watch movies." He says and I smile. "Alright." I say while smiling. We threw the macaroni and cheese out and went back upstairs. Dallon had put on some random Netflix show while I tried to catch up on the school work that he picked up for me a while back that I now decided to do. I had no idea what to do with the math, so I started with my English homework. "Essays are stupid." I say and Dallon chuckles. "You should've started a bit sooner, B." He says and I look at him. "Mm no." I say and stick my tongue out at him. He does the same and I giggle and continue to write.

Once I finished that I moved onto science, which I just googled the answers for. I did not have time to actually use my head and go do that whole 15 page packet. It would take me all night, I'm too dumb. Plus, literally all the answers were on Google just as they are in the textbook, what's the difference? There is none. Other than the textbook being a book, and Google is on my phone but hey, who cares. Not me that's for sure. "You have all weekend bden, don't stress yourself." Dallon says and I look at him. "But I don't wanna spend my whole weekend doing dumb homework when I could spend it with you." I say looking back down at my paper. "Take it easy though okay? Don't stress yourself." He says pressing a kiss to my arm just above my cast. The skin tingled pleasantly from where his lips were and I can feel my cheeks flare up. Dallon went back to watching the t.v. and I went back to finishing up my science work.