Chapter 15

(Brendons POV)

When I arrived at the room, only three other people were in here. Two boys and a girl. All of them had their heads down asleep so I'm assuming they've been here the whole day. Tough. "Brendon Urie?" Mr. Morton asks and I nod handing him the pass. He looks at it and nods. "Sit up front, left corner. No talking and keep your phone away." He says and I shrug and nod, walking towards the seat he assigned me. The last time I had iss, there was another teacher in here. She didn't really care what we did as long as we were quiet. I guess this dude has a no phone rule. Bullshit if you ask me, I mean yeah I get this is a punishment per say but I didn't do anything.

I also have to be in here for 5 class periods which sucks. I put my head down, staring at the wall. A few minutes later the teacher talks again. "Ryan Seaman?" And I lift my head. Ryan nods and he looks around his eyes landing on me, and then looks away. "I was told to keep you and Urie separated so sit in the right corner. Be quiet." He says and Ryan nods and I watch as he sits down. Whatever. I put my head back down, listening to the slight drizzle of rain tapping on the windows. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I glance at the teacher who was on his laptop. I take it out, making sure it's out of his view.

Ryan: thanks a lot.

Brendon: I didn't do anything I'm just sitting here.

Ryan: you got me suspended asshole.

Brendon: you told me I should've died when you know I wasn't even supposed to make it. I didn't make you say that, you're responsible for your actions

Ryan: a 4 days suspension for a slight remark seems unfair.

Brendon: stop being a baby and take the consequences for your actions like a man

Ryan: whatever

Ryan: what did he give

Brendon: only iss for the rest of today :D.

Ryan: fuck you

Brendon: no thank you.

Ryan: I hope dallon leaves and you become all lonely. He's a manwhore anyways

Brendon: insecure?

Seen

"Off your phones gentlemen. This is the only verbal warning you get, next time they're mine till you leave." Mr. Morton says and I pocket my phone with a sigh, throwing my head into my arms, making myself comfortable once more. I tried anything to pass the time. I daydreamed, I tried to take a little nap. I even counted how many books there was on the bookshelf. 156 in total. Some were history, science, mathematics, English, Spanish and French ones. Some were just regular reading books. Loads of them for people to use to do their work in here. Smart to be honest. I raise my hand and wait for him to call on me. "Yes?" He asks his eyes drifting up from his screen to stare at me, an unamused bored look plastered on his face. "May I read a book?" I ask and he nods and points to the bookshelf. "Go for it, there's lots there." He says and I nod, standing up. I skim through them, looking at each one to see if one would catch my eye.

I noticed of mice and men, which we had read all the way back in 9th grade. That'll bring back some memories. That English class was so fun. It's a sad book, but that's okay. I recall enjoying it. I probably wouldn't finish it anyways. I reread books all the time though, so I didn't mind reading this again, it was a good book. I sat back down and began reading, and about halfway through chapter one, I began to not be able to focus on the book. My mind kept drifting to Dallon, or what time it is or how many hours we have left. My gaze drifts over to Ryan, and he had his head down, his blue hair a mess on top his head. Okay. So reading isn't gonna happen. I close the book, groaning as I put my head down. This is fucking torture. I wanna speak to someone, I rather be in math class than sit here and do nothing.