3. Telling Derek and Scott

Stiles's POV

I watched Allison died in Scott's arms who was sobbing, she got stabbed and she now is dead... poor Scott who still loved Allison... I know he still with Kira but he still loved Allison. I felt tears fell down and Lydia was sobbing in my arms while hugging me, I rub her back. She lost her best friend too, her lover.
They were in secretly dating without us know it but I already knew cause I saw them kissing on the night I slept with Scott at Lydia's house... poor Lydia.

I saw Chris running toward to us with Derek behind him, Chris was froze when he saw Allison on ground, he fell to his knees and screaming, crying for his daughter... poor him too. I saw Derek gave me sympathy sorry face.
I need to tell him about the child inside me, I can't tell Scott yet because he is upset of losing Allison in his arms.

~

A week later...

I think I should tell Derek and Scott about the child, I mean Scott feeling better now after week later of Allison's death. I called Scott to meet me at Derek's as I drive there now.

I walk in to see Derek and Scott chatting, they saw me and curious.
"What is it you need tell me?" Scott asked, "actually both of you two." I said point at Scott and Derek who seem curious about this, we all sat down.
"Scott, don't you remember anything at Lydia's party about three weeks ago?" I asked Scott nodded and look down.
"Well... since you two know I slept both of you two." I said about two week ago I finally told them that I slept with both of them and they were shocked...
"I'm pregnant." I said with gulp hard.
"Wait what?" They said same times.
"Deaton said it possible for male to get pregnant." I said they seem shocked.
"How far along are you?" They asked.
"3 weeks." I said they seem surprised.
"Will doctor or deaton can tell who is father? You know DNA or something." Scott asked, "no..." I said they sighed, they probably thinking what they going to do? Help me raise my child... OURS that mean Derek, Scott and I ours child because I don't know who is the father but they both have to be dads well... they don't have to unless they accept.
"We'll help you." Derek said Scott nodded in agreement... "if you accept us being fathers?" He asked I nodded.
"What about the pack? They need to know." Scott said, Derek sighed.
"We'll wait until when Stiles about a month or two month pregnant then we will tell them." Derek said, "why wait until he about a month or two?" Scott asked, "because they will found out when they see his belly." Derek said.
"He's right... that might be work." I said nodded, "sure." Scott said nod.

Thing went well... shocked at first but no mad about it which is good thing.