4. Isaac Is Leaving?

A week later...

Scott's POV

I got off my motorbike and put helmet hat down on motorbike seat... walk up to Derek's loft. I'm here to see Stiles, he stayed a night at Derek because Sheriff Noah had to stay at police station all night and it not safe for Stiles to live alone while he still pregnant so he stayed at Derek... he could have stay at mine but I got Isaac with me and mum.
Isaac told me other day that he decided to leave Beacon Hills for good because there too many memory of Allison for him but my mum and I understand.
My mum even gave him some money but Isaac can't accept it... we want him have money to get a flat or something and we really don't want him being homeless so Isaac gave up and accepted the money off my mum. He say he will visit some soon when he is ready... he want to stayed few more days because he haven't told the pack about news.

I knocked on the door and there door opened by Peter... he smile and walk out. "Oh, if you looking for them... they in Derek's room." Peter said walk away.
I knocked on Derek's bedroom door... I heard giggles background and laughing, I opened the door to see Derek tickles Stiles's stomach... he is ticklish and he really hate it so badly.
I laugh making them look at me, "Scott! Help me!" Stiles shouted I laugh and shaking my head about to leave slowly... "Scott! I will kill you if I have to." Stiles shouted making Derek chuckles, "how are you killing me if you're human?" I asked stroke my chin like I'm thinking, he gave me mean face. "I could shot you with wolfsbane?" He said I gasps with hand to my chest... "that's hurt." I said pout, Derek laughing like he going to explode any minutes now, Stiles smack Derek arm making him stopped laughing.
"You're all mean." He said, Derek and I chuckles... "Derek, can I burrow your shirt because I didn't bring mine?" He asked Derek nodded as Stiles got up and pick out the shirt then change it.
Before he could put shirt on, I saw tiny baby bump... it wasn't there before.
"Cute tiny bump." Derek said I nodded in agreement, Stile put shirt on and turn round, "why thank you." He said.

Few hours later...

We all still in Derek's bedroom, chatting about the baby... we know it too soon to talk about the baby I mean Stiles is only 4 weeks pregnant... he's a month now and already to showing.
Stiles decided we waited until he's two month pregnant and we all will tell the pack then after that he will tell Noah.
I'm bit worried how react Noah will be, I mean he like a father to me and Stiles is my best friend but if he find out that Stiles slept with me and Derek same night which could be worse ever...
Isaac texted me earlier that he decided to tell the pack next week that he will leaving... I already told Derek and Stiles about it and they seem felt sorry for Isaac... they wish he didn't have to leave... me too I didn't want him leave.

"Maybe we should talk to Isaac that he didn't have to leave... I mean he like a son to me and to Stiles too." Derek said, he's right... Isaac is like a son to Derek and Stiles since they helped him through the full moon and troubles.
To be honestly, Isaac is like a brother to me. Derek already called Isaac to come over here so we could talk to him.

We waited few minutes later until there knocking on the door, Derek went get it while Stiles grab my jacket to put it and zip it up to cover the baby bump...

Isaac walk in and seem confused why we are here? "We know you want to leave." Derek said Isaac look at me.
"I have to... I mean they need to know before you're telling the pack." I said.
"You don't have to leave... you could stay here." Derek said, "there too many memories here... I want to leave." Isaac said... "what about us? You're like a son to us and brother to Scott?" Derek said.
"I could visit." Isaac said we all sighs.
"Can you stay like probably 3 or 4 more weeks?" I asked Isaac seem confused.
"Why?" He asked I look at Stiles and Derek like I need a help from them.
"He's right... we need you to stay longer because in about 3 or 4 weeks there we need to tell the pack something that include you." Derek said, "can't you tell me now?" Isaac asked Derek sighed.
"Promise not to tell the pack yet?" Stiles said Isaac nodded as in promise.
We finally told Isaac about the baby, he was shocked but happy for us but think it weird at first because the baby might have three dads to grow up with or I mean mama Stiles and two dads which is me and Derek is sound weird... Isaac hugged Derek and Stiles then me.