6. Telling The Pack

Few weeks later...

Stiles's POV

I woke up and sit up, I yawned. I sighed and look down to my stomach, I smile.
"I can't wait to meet you baby." I said.
"STILES! BREAKFAST!" I heard dad shouted from downstairs, I sighed and put jumper on to cover the baby bump.
I will tell him but not now, I need to tell the pack first before Derek and Scott will come with me to talk with my dad.
I walk downstairs and sat down, eating my breakfast... he cleared his throat.
"Anyway, I got to go station now." He said I nodded as he leave but I stopped him quickly, "what is it?" He asked.
"Well... will you be home tonight? There something I got tell you." I said.
"Can't you tell me now." He asked.
"No it could be best tonight." I said.
"I try come home, okay?" He said I nodded he smile and leave the house.

Scott already told Melissa the news about the baby and she was so happy. I mean Scott and I are 18 years old and we finished school so yeah she is happy. Melissa want me have a scan to make sure if my baby is healthy so... she booked private room for me so Derek and Scott like to come to see the baby without everyone know that I'm pregnant or Derek and Scott the dads.

~

Derek came round to pick me up since I can't drive my Jeep in my pregnancy.
We arrived at hospital and Scott is already there with Melissa in room.
I lay down and lift shirt up, I saw them smiling at my baby bump belly... I'm getting bigger now... Melissa scan my stomach and smiling as we saw the computer and see our tiny baby there.

~

Scott called the pack to meet us at Derek's, once we arrived there... we all walk in same times as the pack already here again. They look at us curious, "you're not leaving too?" Lydia asked.
"No no we not." I said, Derek step forward little, "Stiles is pregnant." He said the pack seem shocked and surprised, "wait what? How is that possible?" Malia asked oh yeah I forgot about her... about two weeks ago we found out Malia is alive because her mother and sister died in car crash and everyone though Malia is died too but she wasn't, she was missing for years.
As soon as the pack helped Malia to control on the full moon, after that we found out that Malia is Peter's daughter. Malia is a werecoyote.
"Deaton said male can get pregnant." Scott said, they seem surprised again.
"Oh my gosh!" Lydia sqeaul in excited and hugged me but pull away quickly.
"You have baby bump haven't you? Something poke me." She added we all laugh and I nodded she said in awe.
"Who is the father?" Kira asked we froze... we explained everything about the night I slept with Derek and Scott, that we won't know who is real father of my child but they will be by my side.
"How far along are you?" Lydia asked.
"8 weeks." I said she smile, I smile back.

~

Later night...

I walk in my house with Scott and Derek to see my dad in kitchen room.
"Hey dad." I said he see me and smile.
"What is it you need tell me?" He asked, "I'm pregnant." I said...