9. Stiles Is Missing?

Continue from last chapter...

Derek's POV

I felt someone shaking me, I woke up to see the pack with worried on their faces.
"Where is Stiles?" Scott asked, he the one who shaking me, I look round for Stiles in confused, "someone hit my head." I said their eyes widened.

"She was here wasn't she?" Lydia asked the pack nodded.

"And she took Stiles." Malia said.

"Search anywhere!" Peter shouted, the pack run out of house.

~

Stiles's POV

I groan and tried to sit up but I felt something wrap round my wrist and ankles, I opened my eyes to see ropes wrapped round my wrists and ankles on bed.
"Stiles?" I heard familiar voice called, I gasped and turn to my right side to see Isaac.

"Isaac? W...what?" I was so speechless.

"I did come back to warn you all but then I was too late, she caught me." He said, he is in bed next my right side and there chains wrapped round his ankles and wrists.

"How long have you been here?" I asked he sighed.

"Day after I left you guys." He said I was shocked.

"Do you know what she is here for?" I asked.

"Yes but I don't think you're gonna like it." He said.

"Just tell me already please." I begged.

"She want Derek to feel suffer and pain." He said.

"How is she gonna do that? Hit him on head." I asked.

"To kill you and the baby." He said I froze.

~

Scott's POV

Derek and I are in the woods to see if we can get the scent from Kate or Stiles. "It's all my fault." Derek said sighed and look down while walking. I touch his shoulder, "it's not, okay?" I said he look at me and nodded slowly then carried on walking.

I don't know what I could do if Stiles was hurt or... die, even the baby too. I sighed and shake my head to get these words out of my head, Stiles should be fine.

I jump when I heard ringing, I saw Derek take out his phone and answer it.

Hello?

I watched he sighs in relief but not very happy but little happy like there is a news or something...

Okay, we be our on way now.

He hanged up his phone and put it away in his pocket then look at me, "Peter and Malia found scent and it's Stiles and Kate." He said I sighed in relief... "Where are they?" I asked, "abandoned bank." He said I know where that is, it's where he found his sister alive.

~

Stiles's POV

Isaac and I heard shouting in background, I look at Isaac. "It's Derek and the pack." Isaac said thanks god! They're here, I saw door open and there Kate run in and toward to me with needles in her hand, "leave him alone!" Isaac growl. She ignored him and stab needles in my stomach, I gasped and felt myself drift to sleep or am I?

I heard voices in background, I heard door open and there another voice talking...

"Is he going to be okay?" I know that voice and it belonged to Derek.

"Yes, he is fine and so is the baby too." That Melissa's voice.

"But what was that needles Kate used to put in his stomach?" Now it's Scott.

"That the problem I don't know yet but Alan is on his way now to check on him and find out what did Kate used." Melissa said sighed.

"Are you 100% sure that they're okay?" Scott asked.

"Yes Scott, everything is normal." Melissa said, I felt myself want to wake up and I did, Lydia was first saw me and hugged me tightly then after she let go of me so the pack like to hugged me like they're happy to see me awake so they don't have to worried.

The pack left the room leaving me and boyfriends alone, they sat down on both side and held my hands and other hands on my stomach... "You really scared us." Scott said.

"Blame Kate." I said they chuckles and sighed, they kissed me on cheek.