5. Isaac Telling The Pack

A week later...

Scott's POV

I walk downstairs after I just woke up to smell of bacon, once I'm at the bottom of stairs and saw mum making breakfast then place it on plates for us. I thought she working today like now.
"Hey mum, aren't you working today?" I asked sat down next to Isaac, I sighs I can't believe today is the day Isaac leaving us and telling the pack today.
"I don't want Isaac leaving without a goodbye from me." She said I smile.
"Thanks Melissa." Isaac said smile.
"It's okay Isaac." She said kiss his forehead then me, "I'm just going to shop to get more milk." She added.

~

We all meeting at Derek's loft... everyone is already here, mum came with us so she could say goodbye to Isaac because he isn't coming back to my house again so he will leave here after telling the pack about him...
"What is it? Why are we here?" Lydia asked, "there something I got tell you." Isaac said they waiting for reply, "I'm leaving today." He added they gasps.
"Why?" Kira asked, "too much many memories of Allison." Isaac said they all seem upset about Allison's death.
"Will you visit?" Kira asked Isaac nodded... "I bet we all gonna miss you." She added hugged Isaac tightly.
Then everyone included Peter (I know) hugged Isaac, before pull away from us.
"You should be get going, you got a plane to catch." Mum said Isaac nodded as they all hugged him again.
Everyone went outside to wait for Isaac and to watch him leaving here...

After we watched him leaving here in taxi that he just booked it to go airport.
We all waved at him and some of us got tears fell down, we all gonna miss him.
Everyone went home expect me so I walk in Derek's loft with Stiles and Derek, Peter had to go shopping to get more food (I know he never do shop).
I saw Derek pick up a small bag in confused, "what is it?" I asked.
"Did Isaac forgot to take this?" He asked, "who does it say?" I asked.
"To us, all of us three." Derek said Stiles grab the present bag I guess...
He pull out the letter and read it loud...

Dear Derek, Stiles and Scott

I know this is unexpected presents but in case if I don't come back or when I will ever be but if I'm not here to see your baby so I got two present here for the baby. Thank you for support me and helped me through the full moon and trouble I got and I'm glad you thought me as a son and brother to Scott. What this present I got for you, you will find it unexpected and probably shocked I guess... but this is how I will never forget you guys.

Thank you for having me.
Isaac.

I saw there tears in Derek and Stiles eyes, I felt some of mine fell down.
Stiles pull out two present that we find it very unexpected, he got us a...

We all laugh, he bought one of each genders with saying 'I love my big brother', Stiles say he loved it

We all laugh, he bought one of each genders with saying 'I love my big brother', Stiles say he loved it... I'm sure Derek and I loved it too.