17. Hybrid

16 years later...

Stiles's POV

I woke up to see Derek sleeping next to me, I smile... About 16 years ago, he asked me to married him and I said yes, that was happened when Nina was three months old. We got married when Nina was 10 months old and also we made a new member on way, Voliet. When Nina was 3 and Voliet was 2, we had a son Scotty just after Scott McCall.
We are so happy with three kids, but right now... Nina is 16 years old, Voliet is 15 and Scotty is 13, why did I name my son after Scott? Because I still haven't heard from him and I really miss him so much that why I want to name my son after Scott.. It to show that Scott will always be part of our family, I know just Derek and got married had to use our last names together or use one of us names but I prefer to stay as McCall-Hale and Derek is okay with that as long as I'm happy well I never was happy much because I miss Scott terrible, his mother was depressed and didn't go hospital to do work much.

~

Nina's POV

I walk downstairs to kitchen, sat down and look down my breakfast... I felt like disgust.
"I'm not hungry." I said walk upstairs to get change probably leaving my parent in confused and worried, I haven't been eat much and I don't know why but then I start to feel hungry now but not for a food... I smelled something odd and that is... A blood.
Within second I ran out of window and into the woods, I kept running until I arrived at that man was hiking and his knee is cut... I breath heavily and jump on him.

~

Derek's POV

After I saw Nina jump out of window and I ran downstairs to outside into the woods.
I smelled Nina and a blood, I kept running until I find Nina biting someone neck cause it bleeding, I heard gasps I turn round to see Stiles with kids in horror and shocked.
Voliet and Scotty are werewolves like me, they must have smelled Nina and blood.
I saw Nina slowly stand up, whimpers and staring at man that she just killed, she start to sobbing I ran and hugged her. I see tears in Stiles eyes, "call Alan." I orders as Stiles pull out his phone and speak to Alan.

~

Stiles's POV

I let Alan in, he went check over Nina after few mintues, once he done and look at us.
"I don't know how she got it from but, it seem she's hybrid." Alan said hybrid?
"What is hybrid?" Voliet asked sound confused.
"It mean half werewolf and half vampire." Alan said I gasp cover my mouth.
"But vampires doesn't exist." Derek asked I stopped him.
"Remember Kate? She needles me remember?" I asked he nodded.
"That might be the reason why she got vampire genes and that why she trying rip you apart because vampires are stronger than werewolves." Alan said.
"She was trying to drink my blood right?" I asked he nodded, when Nina trying rip me apart us because she wanted my blood and she was hungry, I don't blame her though.
I heard knocking on the door, Voliet ran to the door, "Isaac!" She scream and hug him.

After Alan left and Isaac decided to visit his step siblings since he like a son to me.
I knocking on the door again making Derek groan, he hate people coming over but then Scotty ran to the door, "who are you?" He asked, "can I see Stiles?" I froze at that voice.

Scott