14. Baby Shower

Stiles's POV

I yawned and sit up to see my boys on floor, sleeping... They want to stay overnight at my place so we can get everything set up later before the pack coming over.
"Boys! The pack will be here soon, we need to get everything set up." I said they still sleeping and ignore my answer, "KATE IS HERE!" I scream making they jump up and growl... I giggled just before my dad rush in with a gun in his hand, I laugh.
"I only did that to get boys up because they won't wake up.' I talked to my dad, my boys growled, "never ever do that again!" They said I smirked, they give me a glare look.

~

After we done everything set up and look at the time, 12:14pm... They should be here soon. I saw my dad came out of the room next to kitchen room, this is confused me, he out jacket on after came out of that room, "what were you doing in that room?" I asked, "um is my room now, you know I'm getting old." My boys just laugh but quickly stop.
I crossed my arms like waiting because he knew I don't believe him AT ALL, he sighs.
"I suggest Derek and Scott could have my old room so they will be there for you and child." He said I could tell there a lie in his eyes but I decided to ignore it until there a knock on the door... It time.

After Scott telling the pack to get either blue or pink clips to wear it of which they think I will have so they put presents down on table in front of me and grab one clips or more.

We all chatting and having fun at party, I noticed Lydia choose pink clip on her cardigan, I smile as she sat down next to me, "please just me." She asked I shaking my head, "nope." I said she pouted I chuckles then I saw Mason and Liam choose blue clip.
Peter choose pink clip, Kira choose one of each like she thinking I might have a miracle twin or something... Malia choose blue clip and Isaac choose pink clip, I smile.
"Shall we ready for reveal?!" Derek asked making everyone cheered and says yeah!

There a balloon between Derek and Scott, Scott got a pin to pop balloon. Once he pop it and reveal pink sparkly everywhere made some people scream... "YES!" Said Lydia, Isaac, Peter and Kira same times, my boys and I chuckles and smiles at each other.
"What are you gonna name her?" Liam asked.
"Nina Allison Claudia McCall-Hale." I said.
"Wow that long names." Mason said we all laugh.

~

After the pack went home, Scott and Derek took me to 'their' room to find this...

I was in tears... I couldn't find a right word but Scott and Derek hugged me.