11. Find Out The Gender

Two months later...

Stiles's POV

I yawned and woke up to see beautiful sunshine out there today, I sighed and closed my eyes for bit until... "STILES! BREAKFAST!" Here we go again, it so annoying me.
I got out of bed and get change but noticed all some of my clothes doesn't fit me anymore which that annoying me even more, I'm 20 weeks pregnant which make 5 months now, that I got 4 months to go! Today, Scott and Derek are going with me to go hospital... Why? Because I will find out what I'm having and I'm so excited, I always want a girl... Even Scott want a girl too but Derek don't mind either both genders.

It's been two months since Kate no where to be found or came to kidnapped me again and we think she might be not coming back again that she might be scared of the pack or something but she just... Gone. "STILES! ARE YOU OKAY UP THERE?!" I heard dad scream, I didn't realise I be here too long and thinking about the baby, I sighed.

~

Once I'm at the bottom of stairs and see my dad in kitchen, cooking breakfast for us.
He saw me and smile, "what taking you so long up there?" He asked put breakfast on plates, "oh um... Trying to find a shirt to fit since I got a bump." I said he chuckles.
"You should go shopping soon, you know for baby stuff and some clothes for yourself too." He said chuckles and shaking his head, I giggles and nodded in agreement.

"I had to go station now, are you okay being alone?" Dad asked with worried, I nodded "yeah Scott and Derek will be here any minute now, we are going to see doctor... I will find out what I'm having." I said he seem surprised, "really? Well good luck and let me know straight away." He orders I laugh and nodded as he leave the house, he always want a grandchild but he wasn't expect that I can get pregnant and that really odd for him to get used to it but I don't blame him, it really odd for me too but I'm happy to have a baby. I heard knock on the door as I grab it and open the door to see my boyfriends smiling at me as I grab winter jacket since it winter month and it cold out there... No snow yet... I leave the house and lock the door on my way out.

~

We arrived at hospital and walk in same times, Scott went to see his mother and chat with her if she could give us a private room and her to be there to see the gender since Scott want her to be there, well Melissa really want to be there and find out too.
She found a room for us and she asked me to lay down so I did, Derek and Scott on my right side while Melissa on left side, pull out wand thing and a gel to put on my belly.

She scan my stomach while looking at computer and smile as she point to screen to show us that there a tiny baby, I turn my head little so I like to see reactions on my reactions, they were in tears and smiling which made me smile even more.
"What is it?" Scott asked, talking about the gender I guess, I turn round back at screen again and look at Melissa before she open her mouth to speak...

"It's a girl."