10. Going Home

Continue from last chapter...

Stiles's POV

After Alan take my blood and touch my stomach to test it or something like that.
Only in the room with me are my boyfriends still, we just want to be alone that all, Alan had to go different and test my blood to find out what Kate used to put in my belly.
"I hope the baby is gonna be okay." Scott said Derek nodded in agreement, they do really worried about the baby like they are happy and couldn't wait to meet the baby.

We waited few hours later until Alan came in with Melissa, he sighs... "To be honest with you, I have no idea what she put it in you but it seem normal and I couldn't see any difference but are you sure she did needles in you?" Alan asked.
"I saw her do it, go ask Isaac... He was there." I said he nodded and left the room.
"I don't get it." Scott said Melissa sighs and rub his shoulder, "you're free to go home but have a rest." She said I nodded as she leave the room so I could get change since I'm wearing hospital gown earlier, lucky Scott bought spare clothes for me so I went to bathroom and get change before came out of bathroom, "ready?" Derek asked.

~

I arrived at my place, my dad is home since his car is here... I guess someone told him what happened, I got out of Derek's car and we all walk in since I want them stay with me because I don't feel safe in my house plus Kate was there when she took me.
I saw my dad stand up from kitchen room, he pull me into a hug... "Everything is alright?" He asked I nodded, "is the baby...?" He paused, "it's fine but everything seem normal so we just guessing Kate didn't hurt him." Scott said which she did but I get it, he doesn't want my dad get worried about me or the baby so we decided to keep it quiet.
"Melissa said he must have a rest." Derek said my dad nodded as we all expect dad walk upstairs to my room, I lay down on bed but not going to sleep... I like to stay awake.

~

Isaac's POV

I watched Melissa walking toward to me and smile, "ready to go home?" She asked I nodded, I guess I had to stay in beacon hills and live with Melissa and his son because everything going on here isn't safe for Stiles and his child anymore so I decided to stay and protect them from any creatures AND Kate Argent of course.
"I want you to be honest with me..." I said got inside her car while she get in too.
"Of course sweetie, what is it?" She asked start the car and drive away from hospital.
"Is there something wrong with him or the baby? Because I don't believe everything you or Alan say about it, I swear I saw liquid goes in him." I said she sighs.
"Sweetie, we could never ever lied to anyone even if they're sick or not." She said, "there nothing in his body or the child either, I promise." She added. I sighs I need to know what she used in his body, something isn't right in here and I'm really worried about the baby and Stiles who like a father to me... I just... don't him get hurt or the child.