15. Newborn

Sorry let skip fast...

Stiles's POV

I woke up and groaned, she's been kicking for past two months... I just hope she come soon, I'm 9 months pregnant now and she will be here soon... Any days now.
I got to scared because I will have c section I mean come on! Boys can't given birth unless if you want to but got to use growing parts and I didn't want that because I bet that will be worse painful than c section so I decided have that and my boys is okay with that just as long as I feel comfortable with that so yeah... I will have c section but still I'm scared in case if anything goes wrong with me or my daughter Nina in surgery.
Scott and Derek kept telling me that everything will be okay and they will be by my sides and take my pain away if they can do that without doctors see them.

I felt she kicked again for third times today, I sighed and rub my stomach, hoping she will stop but she will never stop unless she want Derek... Every time Derek touch my stomach and Nina stopped kicking or keeping me awaken at nights. Scott and I tried to stop her from hurting me anymore but it like she ignored us forever but prefer Derek.
"Nina, please be good girl and listen to me. Just please stop kicking me, okay?" I asked to my belly but I felt sharp pain when she kicked I gasp and hold my stomach.
"I'm your daddy, if you don't be good girl then I won't let papa Derek come in." I said then again I felt sharp pain, I groaned this is getting worse, I take deep breath.
"I'm sorry baby, I'm not mad at you but please stop hurting me." I said, I scream when I felt Nina is trying rip me apart... Dad rushed in and ran to my side.
"Son? What happened?" He asked with worried.
"She's been hurting me lots, it felt like she trying rip me apart." I whimper with tears.
"Sh, relax. I call Melissa, okay?" He said I nodded as he leave my room.

I waited half hour later, these pains kept coming back but it getting worse and worse.
Door open, dad and Melissa walk in, she touching my stomach and check over it.
"Hate to say this but I think you're in labour." She said dad seem shocked, I gasp.

~

Scott's POV

My mother just called me saying Stiles was in labour, I told the pack and Derek as we leave loft fast and on way to hospital. We arrived there and saw Noah in waiting room.
"How is he?" Lydia asked.
"I don't know yet, he had to go surgery with Melissa and Alan." Noah said.
"Just Alan and Melissa?" Malia asked Noah nodded.
"Stiles just saying that he felt baby trying rip him apart, Alan think that Nina might be turning you know." Noah said oh god, that isn't sound good... We need to be there with him and take pain away but it seem we aren't allow to go in but we all sat down.

We waited few hours later, I saw mum walk in with a baby in her arms, Nina. The pack quickly stand up and gasps, "she's so cute!" Lydia said, I saw mum put Nina in Derek arms so she could leave to help Stiles or something like that... Noah and I take closer.
"Her eyes is soooo cute... But Stiles got brown eyes?" Malia asked I sighed, I guess Derek is actually the father of Nina... I took little step back so Noah go closer to Nina.
"Derek got blue eyes and Scott got..." Lydia froze and look down, she realised that the child isn't mine... Without the pack not looking at me so I took a quick escape room.

~

Stiles's POV

I heard voices background and a baby cries, oh my god Nina is here... I'm so happy.
I start to wake up and saw Derek with our daughter in his arms but no Scott or anyone in the room but us three... He saw me and smile "see daddy is awaken." He said.
"Can I hold her please?" I asked he nodded and gently gave me Nina, I just noticed her eyes... Blue eyes. "She's got your eyes..." I whispered look at him who nodded back.
"Where's Scott?" I asked he sighed and sat down, "he left..." He said look down.