Chapter 7

Sophie's POV

The connection just, snapped. Along with something in my gut. I felt an overwhelming power just emerge. The wooden door slammed open, creating a small dent in the wall. I saw the hooded figure appear, medler in hand. "Guess who's back?" The sickeningly bitter sweet voice sang out excitedly. I slowly pushed energy into my legs, giving them an urge to stand. The kidnapper stepped back into the wall. Everything hurt, everything burned as I reached my my hands forward, then then the handcuffs stated glowing purple until they literally combusted. I poured all of my rage and fear into a ball surrounding me until I could feel it growing past the room. I released that energy outward even more. The hooded man grabbed his face and fell to the ground. Following along the walls cracked and fell down, exposing the other Neverseen members dropped unconscious on the floor. The room started shaking because I assume that my inflicting also affected the support beams. Elves may be magical but a support beam is still a support beam. Rocks stared falling down so I used telekinesis to push the rocks out of my way. I wasn't going fast enough to get down this long corridor and there was no light, I had no teleporting crystals. So I just needed to find an escape route. One woman had a white pathfinder in her limp hand. "I'm in a forbidden city." I said to myself. I grabbed the pathfinder and saw some stairs that had a stream of sunlight on them. It was an exit and an escape.

Fitz's POV

We have no leads on Sophie, Biana's mind is broken, Tam and Linh left to go rebuild gnomeish cities. I want to cry, yell, run and go find Sophie, help Dex. I could tell he liked Biana a lot but he either dose the know himself, or he is rejecting it. But instead of doing any of those things I got to the leapmaster to go to Lumenaria. (A/N I'm to lazy to see if that is spelt right so I'm just going to let you guys decide.) The last time I smiled was once I found Sophie and connected to her mind. Which was almost 2 days ago. I can't smile. For all I know Sophie could be dead, which means Biana could be dead. That means my parents will shut them selves in. Me following along, Dex and Keefe not far behind. I pushed those thoughts into the back of my head and tried to concentrate on kicking tiny rocks as I made my way down the street. I closed my eyes and continued kicking just slowly walking down the busy street, until I kicked rock that didn't move. I opened my eyes and there was this gigantic boulder just siting there on the on cracked cobblestone street. Lots of people stopped to look at what happened. I walked around the boulder and not letting my gaze leave it. I almost fell over when I saw s girl with long blonde hair laying face first on the other side of it. The boulder was crushing half of her. It was 100% her. I used telekinesis to lift up the boulder and through it to the side. I fiddled with my home crystal and knelt down to grab her arm. I wrapped all of my concentration around us and light leaped into my living room. My dad was sitting on the plush leather couch reading a book until I crashed onto the floor. He dropped his book and put his hand on his heart trying to calm his breathing. "Fitz don't make such a racke—" He cut him self off. "Is that Sophie?"

Hello everyone sorry this chapter was so short, I didn't have much inspiration for it to be honest. In a pat chapter someone recommended a cute fluff moment that could work for either Sophitz or Diana. fosterforever101 thanks for the idea. Anyone reading this comment which ship you want it to be for, or anymore ideas for future chapters! It's greatly appreciated! ❤️

-PastelAesthetic