Chapter 9

I'm back bissssh, and Thank you so so so so so so so so so much for one thousand reads!!! ❤️ Enjoy!

Fitz's POV

I landed on the shining crystal, my knees scraping the floor. "Is that Sophie?" Dad shuffled to get his Imparter out of his coat pocket. "Show me Elwin!" My dad calmed down in a matter of seconds and explained what happened to Elwin. Soon after we heard banging on the crystal gates just down the glittering hall. He ran to get Elwin and I just stared at Sophie's surprisingly calm resting face for all that she has been threw in the past few weeks.

"12 ribs, 1 arm and a leg. Nerves fried, and faded. Luckily I can't see to much mental damage." Elwin said snapping his gloves and resting his glasses on top of his head. He gave a small, sad smile. "But maybe a month and she'll be back on her feet." Me and my dad released a sigh of relief, and barley 2 minutes later my mother, Grady and Edaline ran in. "What happened to her?" Edaline slowly let out in a raspy, shaky voice. Her puffy eyes, her dark circles showed that she cried a lot, and didn't sleep well. Edaline has worry lines etched into her forehead. Grady had the same distraught, messy appearance and his wife. Elwin grasped both their shoulders and led them away to explain what happened. We watched as Edaline gasped and covered her mouth and let more tears slip out of her eyes. She cowered into her husbands arms and Grady slowly stroked her hair. "I'll do everything I can for now. But I promise that she'll be okay." Elwin clairified to them and went back to the bed to give Sophie healing elixirs to help her. My mom and dad led Grady and Edaline out of the guest room and I took one last glance at Sophie before following behind them.

"Fitz thank you so much." Edaline said grabbing my hands and pulling them to her. "We can't thank you enough for finding her." Grady added. "I didn't find her she found me." I clarified. Edaline and Grady looked like they understood me. "You two should sleep, when you Sophie wakes up she'll be worried if you don't look healthy." Mom told them and whisked them away to another guest bedroom, light passing through her with each step. "Fitz, are you okay?" Dad asked putting his arm on my shoulder. "To be honest. No." I replied leaning into my dad. "But I'm getting better. Sophie is back, so now Biana can get better." I looked up at my dad. "And you and mom can feel better too." I added while smiling. He smiled back and walked with me to the kitchen. "We can attempt to make some food for Grady, Edaline and Sophie. After all, all three of them probably haven't eaten in weeks." He said. Then my mom appeared next to us. "Not without me, you to will burn anything you make!" She exclaimed laughing slightly, Temporarily washing away the worry from before. I nodded and smiled at my parents and got to making some dinner.

Sophie's POV (At this point I'm prettying sure that's Fitz has had more POV time then the main freaking character of the books.)

All I saw was black. My head hurts, So did my limbs. The pain in my stomach was unbearable, almost feeling like it was deteriorating in side. I slowly struggled to count 1,547 seconds until my eyes opened. "I'm so glad you woke up!" I heard a very familiar voice say. "I was an hour away from breaking some bad news!" The voice added. After I while I concluded that it was Elwin. "Am I aloud to move?" I asked immediately. "Not yet, but you should be able to soon." I groaned and tried to blow a hair out of my face when Elwin walked over to a table on the other side of the large room. "How long is soon?" I asked him. "One month." He replied like nothing happened. I just laid their wide eyed. "A MONTH!" I screamed. That got attention of some other people and 31 seconds later Grady and Edaline jetted into the room, the Vackers following behind. I split some small tears as I lightly, but painfully sort of hugged everyone. I slowly caught up with everyone and talked for a while smiling the whole time. During the talk everyone seemed to avoid mentioning Biana. After a few minutes of talking things quieted down. I sat their staring at the door waiting for Biana to walk through the door to join us but no one else came after five minutes. "Where is Biana?" I asked Fitz, turning my head to my friend. Tears immediately started steaming down his face, but his smile never faded. "Nothing. She's fine." He sniffled. The corners of his mouth tipped down for a moment, just the smallest second but I caught it. "Fitz tell me what's going on!" I pleaded grabbing the hem of his tunic. "Biana is going to be fine, once you can get back up but..." He paused and wiped is glossy teal eyes. "Because of what happened," His crisp accented voice sadly spoke. "Her mind broke almost a week after you got kidnapped."

IM STARTING SCHOOL IN A WEEK SO MY ALREADY CRAPPING UPLOADING SCHEDULE WILL BE DESTROYED EVEN MORE. yay.😒 But I'm sorry this chapter took like 3 weeks. I got back from camp then saw a broadway play. Now we're here. And thank you so so so so so much for all the love and support and nice comments! (I'm glad no one is being mean to each other.) 😁❤️ But imma start the next chapter now bye. ❤️