[ 3 ]

"You fuckin' up, it's a tragedy
I'll be alright, I'ma have to be

First of all niggas need to learn how to play they cards
You supposed to shoot bitches down trying to interfere
Not my heart
Who the fuck side is you on anyway
Who the fuck name tatted all on yo rang
Bitch like me get a new nigga everyday
But a bitch like me keep the niggas at bay for the bae tho
You don't do the same for me
It's okay tho"
- Sonyae Elise

A/N **Character List has been updated

Kadence

"Should I make something? I'll make breakfast." I spoke to myself while getting out the food I prepaid for. I had to submit a grocery list along with a check for them to stock this trailer for our visit. We'll have exactly seventy-two hours from the time they bring Chance in here for our visit. They allowed me to come in an hour before him to get settled and get everything prepared for him. Chance doesn't like anything cheesy so I'm not doing rose petals or nothing like that. I'm going to prepare him a large breakfast and that shit is going to turn him on. All he does during our visit is complain about the food so I'm going to make sure he eats good these next three days.

Forty-five minutes later I was sitting the last plate of food onto the table. I cooked all of his favorite breakfast foods. I filled a cup up with ice and sat it on the table next to the bottle of Simply Orange juice. It sucks that we're only able to do these type of visits once every quarter. I'll have to reach out to his counselor to see if there is anyway we can get at least two a quarter. I want to be able to do one with just us and one with Chasity.

I heard talking from outside of the trailer and started getting nervous. I listened in to the talking and could hear the guard reciting rules to Chance. The door swung open and I locked eyes with Chance. He was dressed differently from our face to face visits. He's usually wearing this light blue two piece uniform that resembles hospital scrubs, but today he's in a white tee and sweatpants. I could tell by the way he's looking at me that he's no longer listening to anything the officer is saying to him.

"Is that it?" He questioned, cutting the officer off mid-sentence. Instead of responding he grabbed a hold of Chance's wrist and began taking the handcuffs off of him.

"This door will not be unlocked until the visit is over." He spoke while closing the door behind Chance.

"Don't be rude." I scolded Chance with a small smirk growing on my face.

"Fuck him. Come here." I walked over and jumped onto him, wrapping my legs around his waist. He wrapped one arm around me, easily supporting all of my weight. I stared into his eyes, feeling nervous about making the next move. "Why you looking so scared?"

"I haven't been this close to you in so long, Chance. I don't know if I should cry or kiss you."

"I'd prefer a kiss. You know I don't like seeing you cry." I hesitated for a few moments before leaning in to kiss him. He grabbed the back of my neck, quickly taking control of the kiss. I pulled back once he started getting aggressive. I know what he's ready for, but I didn't spend an hour on breakfast for him to let the food go to waste.

"Go eat. We have time." He walked over to the table, not even bothering to put me down.

"You did all of this for me?" He questioned while sitting down. I nodded while lying my head down on his shoulder.

"I ordered plenty of food. I'm going to be cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner for you. I got you some real juice and all your favorite stuff. I kissed his neck and watched as he began devouring the food. After ten minutes of watching him eat I got bored and climbed off of his lap. I slid down to my knees and began tugging at his sweatpants. Without saying a word he stood up and dropped his pants then went back to eating like nothing happened. I wrapped my hand around him and he instantly bricked up. I took him into my mouth and immediately went to work. After over five minutes of sucking I stopped and looked up at him.