Chapter 1 - NEWS

Outfit-

It was a quiet Sunday afternoon, it was the 16th of May and I was sitting at my favourite cafe

It was a quiet Sunday afternoon, it was the 16th of May and I was sitting at my favourite cafe. I was looking out at the ocean, drinking my chi latte while writing lyrics. I finish my drink, pack up and leave my tip on the table. Walking over to the car park, sit on the curve and I pull out my note book from my bag and start writing some lyrics to the song I am working on.

-On note book

I'm waiting at the shore with my arms wide open

Wind blowing in my hair, let the sea salt soak in

Coming at me full force, do this with my eyes closed, yeah

Just like that, do it like that 'cause when I get shy

Slow motion in your backseat, baby

I'm down for wherever it takes me

I ride it like a wave

That was as far as I got before I heard a

HONK

"Come on sweetie, I love you but get your damned ass in the car!" yelled Aunt Sophia. Aunt Sophia and I have lived together ever since I was 7, the reason: my mum had breast cancer and she didnt get better and my dad, he committed suicide because he couldnt handle mums death, so I moved into Aunt Sophias. But that was 7 years ago.

I get in the car and we start the drive home. We sat there in silence but it was a peaceful silence not an awkward one, well that was until

"hey hun I got a call today, from work," said Aunt Sophia

"Okay, what did they say was it anything bad?" I said uncomfortably

"Not so much bad but we are moving to Sydney you know how I am a vocal coach right, well there is a boy that wants my help and I never get any work here so we are going to move to Sydney so I can help him and more," She said carefully. To be honest I dont socialise much so I didnt have many friends, but the few friends I have were incredibly important to me.

"Ummm I dont know what to say," I said thinking of all the possible outcomes.

"Well you dont have to say anything but I have some other news for you. Nylon studios whats to make a record deal with you." She said in a calm exited voice.

"OMG REALLY, AHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed, I was pretty sure that all of the cars around us could hear me.

"Yeah! So now we both have a good excuse to go to Sydney she paused, And we need to start packing because I start work on the Monday the 24th, oh and youre starting school then as well, but tomorrow is going to be your last day at school because we are going to be busy packing then we are going early to sort out your deal," she said while placing one hand on my thigh then continued "okay I know this is going to be hard but you are going to have to say goodbye to Emma and Olivia,"

"Okay I will tell them tonight, can I meet them at the park?" I asked knowing that we all would be free since tomorrow is Monday another factor is that we all live close together like as in we are all neighbours so its kinda hard to hide secrets.

"Of course,"

-------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued on the next chapter.