Chapter 19 - Graduation/ Tour

14/12/2021

Today is the day I get out of this hell hole. No more math, no more English, No more Science. when they called my name to get the certificate I was practically already standing and on the stage. I was quite literally jumping of joy to get out of this school because I mean, its school.

When I was on the stage I could hear the claps of my class mates and the screams of my family and friends. I got my certificate and went back to my seat which was right next to Ruels, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and a congratulations before he had to head over to the stand. Once he came back I gave him a hug and a kiss on the lips, we stopped when our friends said that 'we are making them feel more single than they ever felt in there lives'.

After the graduation there was a party, most people were drunk off there ass but seeing as I am underage and a responsible human being I didn't drink even though so many people that I had never seen In my life said that I should at least have one drink. I still didn't, I am on my P's so I can't drink and if Ruel is going to drink then I would have to drive him home.

In the end I did have to drive us home, but I felt too tired to continue driving us all the way home so I stopped at a motel. It would have been an hour until we would have been home since the party was in the city.

I payed for a room and got Ruel into the bed, we had to share because I only had enough money for one bed, that wasn't the problem though. I mean we have shared a bed before just not when he was drunk.

the night didn't go as planned but all I remember was screaming his name... (Use ur imagination)

_______________________

21/1/2022

Today is my first concert I flew all the way from Sydney to America I start in 10 minutes and I am incredibly nervous. I tried calling Ruel but he also is on a tour so he is either on stage or asleep.

Suddenly a stage man came upto me

"Miss, you have 5 minutes until you are on stage."

"Okay than you,"

Here I am, the five minutes have past and I am on stage. Tears are dripping down my face, I am so proud of where I have gotten in life and everything that had happened, good and bad have defined me.

THIS. IS. ME.

Then I start to sing the first song

"I'M WAITING AT THE SHORE WITH MY ARMS WIDE OPEN,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it x byee