Chapter 6 - NEW SCHOOL

Date 24th may

Its only been 4 days since we posted the songs and people already know my name and what a picture. Today is the 24th meaning I have to go to school as a new student in a new school.

Great, I said to Aunt Sophia with the most sarcastic voice EVER, I get to go to a fancy new school as a new student with no friends, may I repeat NO friends.

Relax Hun, you will be fine, just imagine youre in year 3 again, she said calmly but also trying not to laugh.

Im in year 9 there is a 6-year difference, I cant just go up to someone and ask to play with their dolls. Now that is what made her crack up, she burst into laughter,

Okay, okay just get ready we are leaving in 10 minutes, she said moving my school lunch towards me then putting stuff in her work bag.

We were outside the school in the huge carpark, and to be honest the school looked huge from where I was and it made me feel overwhelmed.

I really dont want to go, I said really scared.

How about if you successfully come out of school today without faking sick we can go shopping tonight my treat, you can even call me at recess and lunch, she said trying to bribe me, and I have to say it worked.

Hmmmmm, fine ok see you after school, I said still nervous, but hey I mean if it gets me more clothes then its got to be a hit right. I got out of the car and started walking to the office to get my timetable, but there was one huge problem I didnt know where anything was, I mean I only got to the office because Aunt Sophia dropped me off right outside it. So now I was just kind of wondering around the school trying to find places, while wondering around I was asked by many people for a picture and an autograph, that was until someone came to help me.

hey are you okay, you look lost, a masculine voice from behind me said, I turned around and am confronted by an actual giant, he was a tall with brown hair parted down the middle and in a top and jeans, he looked cute.

Yeah well it doesnt help that I am lost, I said with a smile, Nice to meet you I am (Y/n). I put my hand out to shake his.

Ruel he says shaking my hand before letting go. Let me give you a tour of the school, I guarantee it will help,

thanks, I said back glade that I now have a tour guide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and that is the whole school, he said,

Thank you so much, this really helped me, I said grateful, before turning around to walk to my first class.

You know you arent like most girls, he said, I turned around confused.

And why is that, I said kind of worried.

Well most people ask for my Autograph or a picture, he said smirking and you dont want one,

I can say he same about you, I said smiling, since I have been here I have been asked by many people for a picture or to sign something of theirs, so why havent you,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued

hi olivia