Chapter 10 - After Party Part 3

I woke up with a pounding headache that made my head feel like it was an earthquake. I started to get out of bed although I couldn't, I felt a weight trapping me at my waist. I look up to see an arm around me and attached to that arm was... RUEL! What the heck happened last night, trying to recall moments but all I remember was arriving and having a drink (not drinks, drink). I slowly lift up his arm and crawl out of bed 'Good I have clothes on' I thought.

"Wait where is my dress," I thought thinking about the dress I went to the party in,

"It's in the wash, remember you puked all over it," I jumped at the voice, I turn round to see Ruel sitting up looking at me.

"Where am I," Wow was I clueless,

"You are at my house," He said with his amazing morning voice, then I started to freak out he saw that and continued," don't worry your Aunt knows your here, I called her and said that you were too tired and had to stay the night," that made me relax the tiniest bit.

"Oh thank God, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to intrude or get that drunk I was just so out of it... WAIT what did I even do?" I said in a panic

"Well, I gave you the drink then you started flirting with random guys, then you started to join in with Mary and Sydney and start dancing after you started singing, it was very unique might I add. Then you grabbed the closest boy to you and kissed them and ran to the bathroom you were there for a while so i checked up on you and saw you throwing up so i took you to the park and took you to my house because I didn't think that you would like your Aunt to see you like that." He said, I was so greatful that he didn't take me home because i would have been grounded.

"Thank you so much," I said with sympathy while rubbing my head, it still really hurt.

"Do you want some painkillers?" he said with concern

"If thats ok"

"Of course it is!"

I had the pain killers and when home after, his parents weren't home they were in melbourne for a wedding but he didnt know the people so he stayed home but his sisters had to go, Ruel's only exuse was work. I didn't have anytime to go home because today was FRIDAY.

-Flashback over- *Sunday morning*

I was on the way to work so I could write a song about what happen on thursday I asked Mary and Sydney what I did so I could have something to write about, but sadly they didn't remember anything too. so i just went to the information Ruel gave me on Friday.

-On notebook-

Think I drank too much again

Looks like fun, but it's pretend

Why do I try to fit in

When I just wanna go home

And I know this isn't like me

I just want people to like me

Got my glass up in the air

And I act like I don't care

And I take some, but I shouldn't

And I say things that I wouldn't

And I'm just part of the crowd

But I feel better now, so

that was as far as I had got but today my goal is to finish it because I like coming up with songs fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed xx