Chapter 14 - Christmas

sorry I know this is after Christmas but I was lazy and busy.

-------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day. Christmas. The day I should be happy, were I should be jumping out of joy and getting out of bed at 7am. but here I am 9:24am still in bed crying.

I miss him, I miss him so much it hurts. Why does this have to happen to me. But that's not the only reason I am crying, I am so tired and I have a fever and headache. Not only that but I had a nose bleed around half an hour ago. The 'BOSS' of the group I came with said that I have a fever and said to rest, she got me a cold glass of water which only hurt my sensitive teeth.

It wasn't until 11:54am that I got out of bed and started to get ready. I was in a hotel, Hilton Hotel . To say it was simply fancy wasn't enough, whoever designed it made its interior made it look quite exquisite. This was by far the most fanciest hotel I have ever been in. I walked out the hotel after having a nice breakfast while looking at the view of the morning city glow, pacifically looking at Victoria square with the tram running past it in the warm summer glow (whoever doesn't know summer is in December), and walked right into a car that was waiting for me. we drove to Emma's house first, she didn't know that I was in Adelaide for Christmas and neither did Olivia. After parking the car and walking up the drive way I knocked on the door, her mother replied. She didn't seem too happy. (Its Emma's adoptive/ foster mother)

"Oh well, it's nice to see you (Y/n) but this is a family only day for us," she said, right then Emma came into sight with Olivia and her family sitting down enjoying a nice Christmas brunch with a glass of sparkling grape juice.

"Well I can clearly see that, I am guessing that you adopted Olivia and her family to your family now." I said tears resting on my eyes. What she did shocked me, she slammed the door on me. by then the tears were fully escaping my eyes, they are as if they were prisoners escaping jail after they were told they had a death sentence. All of a sudden I got a pounding headache, pain in my joints and cramp like pain in my stomach.

I couldn't stand it. I slowly but as fast as I could made my way back to the car and told the driver to get me back to the hotel. it was on the way back that I let the world know on my Instagram story that I was in Adelaide by sending a video of me driving away from Emma's house. the caption 'thanks for the warm welcome back to Adelaide, NOT'. Cheesy I know but I couldn't help it.

--------------------------------------------

Once I got back I shrunk back into bed and called, Ginna. she was the 'BOSS', we were pretty close. I told her to check my temperature again, she did and Oh My Lordy it was very high, 121.6 F. I felt like I was the sun burning up in space as all I wanted to do was close my eyes and see the black abyss that reminded me of the night sky, and dream of a land were sicknesses, poverty, and unkind nature didn't exist.

It was wonderful...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is happening to you? you will find out in the next chapter?

To be continued...