Chapter 8 - Party part 1

Weeks past and school was great, I ended up recording Clay (up top) to put into an album. Ruel and I have gotten along quite well, we hang out a lot after school and write lyrics together. Though he only has 4 songs, there called:

Younger

Dased and Confused

Say and

Not thinkin bout you.

I really like all of them they are good to listen to on my way to the studio. Right now I am in the creating a new song called 'Normal', its based on what happened when I went to a party last Friday. it went something like this - Flashback.

"Come on you have to go, I dont want to be alone with the guys," begged Sydney

"HEY! I'm going too," yelled Mary

"I rest my case," Sydney said in a smug tone.

"But I'm not a guy!" Mary said in more of a 'duh' tone than stating facts.

"Well you sure as hell act like one," stated Sydney. Offt drama gotta love it.

"OK, i will go if you guys stay peachy," i said in kind of a 'Stop all drama now' voice. They both burst out laughing, and not in 'we think your being rediculous' kinda way... they set me up, they knew i hate parties because i cant hold any sort of alcohol, beer, wine, cider it doesnt matter i just get so wasted.

"Haha, we got you good, (Y/n). We got you good," Mary said smiling as she walked to class.

"Haha, come to my house before the party on thursday," sydney said walking in the opposite direction, on the way to her class.

"Great, just fan-fucking-tastic," i said really annoyed, thinking something alone the lines of 'I am gonna get drunk as fuck' or 'What if i say to him that i like him', my thoughts were cut off by Ruel walking up to me asking.

"Hey, are you okay? you seem a bit out of it,"

"yeah I'm fine, it just that Mary and Sydney want me to go to a party with them and I'm really annoyed because I know I am gonna drink and get drunk, you see I can't hold my liquor well." i said fustrated.

"Hahaha well that sucks, if it makes you feel any better i will be there t help if you need" he said in his sweet sweet voice, looking at me with his deep brown eyes that i could get lost in day after day. The only thing that destroyed the moment was the thought of him seeing me drunk out of my mind. i shook off that thought and said,

"Thanks, just the thought of everyone seeing me drunk makes me feel so much better" i said sarcastically, still thinking of him, "well i will see you later I have to get to class before Mr. Osulavan tells me to do a math problem infront of the class," I finished looking at him with a smile then turning around to walk off.

"Hey," he said catching up, "I'll walk you there, I have Italian and the teacher never notices i am there." He said, i was extreamly happy i couldn't help but have a bright grin on my face.

"Okay"

**Thursday**

"Put this on and i will do your make-up," Sydney said as she handed me a skin tight dress

i put on the dress and to be honest... I look hot AF! Soon after Sydney does my make-up and Mary stands there making witty comments. We arrived at the party 30 minutes later. I was greeted by many cat calls and whistles, it was discusting didnt they have any respect. About 10 minutes Ruel came up to me with two drinks, one was for me.

"Here," he said handing the drink to me.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" i said with a raise of the eyebrow.

"Well if its for your wellbeing No, to see you have fun and get drunk Yes." he said smriking "Also because Sydney and Mary put me up to it." after he said that I look at the girls who were already drunk.

"Oh God their dancing," i said looking away back at Ruels Beautiful mesmerising eyes.