Chapter 2 - BAD FRIEND?

Group chat

Hey guys I need to
tell you something 
important, meet at
the park?

Olivia: sure

Emma: okay meet you in ten

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 minutes later - Set at around 10pm when its dark outside.

I decided to go to the park early, I just needed some time alone to collect my thought. Those thoughts were:

What if they dont want me to go?

What if they dont contact me when I am in Sydney?

What if they forget me?

What if I crash on the plane there?

What if I stuff up on my first day on the job?

What if I humiliate myself?

And another 12 billion what if questions. The only thing is; is that if I dont do what I want to do I will never know what will happen with my life. I dont want to lose my friends, but if it happens, it happens I cant control the world I cant rule it (hehe I cant Ruel it). Soon all my thinking time went by and Emma and Olivia were here.

"Hey guys," I said awkwardly

"Hey," Emma and Olivia said at the same time

"Whats up, you never tell us to meet up at the park unless its important," Olivia said suspicious

"Yeah is there something going on," Emma said a voice full of concern

"Well please dont hate me or freak out and attack me but Im moving to Sydney tomorrow is my last day of school, Aunt Sophia got a job there and I got a record deal at Nylon so I have a decent reason to move too." I said looking at the ground half the time.

"THATS AWESOME," screamed Olivia and hugged me, Emma on the other hand was

"Really youre gonna leave us. Wow I thought you were a good friend stay please we wouldnt function without you, youre the mum friend you can leave us unsupervised." She said, there was an awkward silence for 10 seconds before

"I thought you would be happy, I am following my dreams and of course I could come visit on school holidays," I said sadly

"Well think again," Emma said running off until I could no longer see her.

"Dont worry she will come around," Olivia said, "Just give her some time. You know how she is, she has lost so many people in her life and she wants us to be her anchor." Olivia was right, I couldnt be sad Emma had always been alone her background was dark, real dark. Parents were murdered by robbers right in front of her eyes, she saw her Uncle get bone cancer and die and one of her friends since birth die from some unknown disease, not to mention all of the people we as a group invited and left; Katie, Sarah, Abby. People that we let into our lives that just walked straight through them.

"okay hey can we just sit on the grass, look at the stars and talk?" I said looking up at Olivia. (Olivia is taller than you)

"sure,"

(night sky)

(night sky)

Time went by and we talked for hours, talking about how I will do in Sydney and what will happen without me here. I sighed looking up at the dark sky with bright white dots rethinking my decision of going away.

"I know you are rethinking moving but you have no choice to stay or go. Aunt Sophia is going for work and you would have to go with her no matter what." Olivia said still looking at the stars while I was facing her while she talked.

"Yeah I know," I said sadly looking back at the stars.

"its getting late lets go,"

"Okay."

I went home and went to bed crying, was I really a bad friend?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...