Chapter 18 - Tour?

Sorry I will be skipping past the year.

----------------------------

28/1/2021

Today is the first day of absolutely hell, school.

I walk into school, looking like an explosion happened behind me. All the boys were drooling over me and Ruel walking up to me from the sea blue lockers, rapping his long arms around my shoulders he kisses my head while glaring that the other boys. Me on the other hand am trying not to burst out laughing and just have a wide grin on my face praying that I will not spill my laughter of joy all over the crowded halls.

As soon as Ruel and I get to a quiet corner he grabs my hand spins my around and hugs me, the height difference made it hard but eventually he just picked me up and whispered in my ear.

"Are you trying to make me jealous?"

"I don't know... Maybe." I said in a cheeky mysterious tone.

-Time Skip-

30/3/2021

Here I am in the studio recording the songs I wrote last year and early this year, I didn't write much but they were all that I could come up with. the four songs I came up with were named: light on, fallingwater, thumbs and Queen. Fun fact even though Queen is kind of a song that sounds like I went through a break up, I didn't, actually Ruel helped me write it.

After recording 2 of the songs we called it a day and had a meeting. I decided to drop my album on my birthday and start my tour on the 23rd of January 2022, we were planing to go everywhere in Australia, most places in America and Almost everywhere in the UK. Japan, and many more places.

The studio decided to make the tickets $40 in Australia, $28.86 in America 3131.07 yen in Japan and 22.37 pounds in the UK. (The currency is different)

-Time Skip-

30/6/2021

Today is my 17th birthday, I had a small party including; Ruel, Family, and close friends.

I cant believe I have come this far in life and in music...

I am truly greatful foreverything I have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

To Be Continued...

sorry if it feels like I have been rushing this story towards the end, I just have lost a little instrest in the story but I have planned what the end will be so there will be a ending.