13

"i'm already regretting eating all that chicken." felix groaned, grabbing onto his stomach and plopping himself onto the couch.

"no shit bro, you ate 3 boxes of fried chicken all by yourself and even stole mine." chan smacked his stomach, causing felix to wince in pain and groan even more.

"that's what you get for not sharing!" i said, crossing my arms, still salty about how he refused to share any with me earlier.

felix just stayed quiet, sulking.

"i'll get you chicken next time." seungmin winked at me.

"i knew you'd have my back, love you fam." i sent some finger hearts to him, winking back.

"i will get you chicken too, give me some love." jisung jokingly nudged my arm.

"me too, me too!" jeongin and woojin joined in.

we were all laughing at their cuteness when hyunjin suddenly spoke up.

"what's the number for chicken delivery again?" hyunjin asked all of a sudden, looking distressed while scrolling through his phone contacts.

"hold up hold up, sit your ass down. what are you tryna do? order chicken right now?" chan pushed him to literally sit his ass down on the couch.

"are you that desperate for aeri's love?" the boys started teasing hyunjin again, making strange noises.

hyunjin probably realised how desperate he seemed and quickly kept his phone in his pocket, flushing bright red.

"i am not."

i didn't mean to, but i bursted out laughing at how clueless and flustered hyunjin looked.

this resulted into us all bursting into a fit of laughter, while hyunjin looked embarrassed.

**

all of us sat in a circle, thinking of games to play throughout the night.

"why don't we play that cliche game? true.. or..??" jeongin suggested.

"it's truth or dare, kid." we all facepalmed at jeongin but he was cute so we laughed it off.

"are we really gonna play that boring cliche game.." changbin commented.

"someone get a bottle! let's get started already!" changbin excitedly added, only a few seconds after he made that comment.

sometimes i wonder what goes on in these guys' heads.

we soon found ourselves sitting on the floor spinning a coke bottle from our meal earlier.

don't ask why we were on the floor when there were more than enough chairs literally all over the house.

unfortunately for yoojung, she was the first to get chosen. she sighed, "dare."

"wow, bold!" jisung clapped in excitement.

"i dare you to look chan in the eye for 30 seconds without looking away." minho, who the other end of the bottle was pointing to, dared yoojung.

"that's so weak." chan chuckled.

"it's the first dare, let's start easy." minho shrugged.

yoojung and chan turned their bodies to face each other and easily completed the dare.. although yoojung turned extremely red after.

"stop being so adorable, it makes me wanna bite you." chan laughed at the flustered yoojung, pinching her cheeks.