29

[AERI'S POV]

the hickey is finally gone.

f i n a l l y.

the week passed with hyunjin and i getting teased every minute of the day.

remind me to never let him get anywhere close to my neck ever again.

we're all gathered around to plan an outing to the beach.

chan was the one who suggested to go to the beach on the weekend so we could all watch the sunset together.

however, the planning isn't going very well as the boys are getting distracted very easily.

"i can finally flaunt my hard earned six pack abs!"
"i'm going to get a girl at the beach, watch me."

everyone was excited over different things, making the conversation messy.

"saturday at 12.30pm at the beach. i'll send the location later. let's end this discussion already." chan concluded the discussion.

"are you wearing a bikini?" yoojung nudged me.

"if i feel like it, maybe..?"

"let's wear bikinis together! we're gonna look so hot." yoojung winked playfully at me, wiggling her eyebrows.

"sure, let's do that then." i laughed at how excited she was.

hyunjin seemed to have overheard our conversation.

he grabbed my arm to catch my attention before frowning and shaking his head in disapproval.

"don't wear a bikini.. i don't want others guys to be staring at you." he firmly said.

"i don't have anything else to wear."

"i'll go with you to get a swimsuit or something." he offered but i rejected him.

"i also already told yoojung i would be wearing one."

"then i'll tell her that you won't be wearing one anymore." he had a stern expression on his face.

"geez.. no one will stare at me, i don't have that good of a figure." i rolled my eyes at how protective he was getting.

"but–"

"you'll be there anyways. which guy would dare to stare at me?"

"ugh. fine, fine. i'll make sure to stick to you like glue." hyunjin finally gave in. "wear your least revealing bikini, okay?" he added.

all bikinis are revealing... what do you mean..

i sighed at how long winded he was getting, nodding without saying anything much to avoid having him nag again.

i glanced over and saw yoojung rolling her eyes as chan nagged at her over the bikini issue too.

geez, our overprotective boyfriends.

**

——————— •• ——————–

stray cheese 🧀😫💯:

bang chan:
📍 (location)

bang chan:
^ the beach

kim woojin:
aye aye captain

jung aeri:
oh right