27

[AERI'S POV]

it's saturday and i was just lazing in bed watching mukbangs on youtube when a specific someone decided to start blowing up my notifications.

——————— •• ——————–

hyunjin❤️:
babe

hyunjin❤️:
come outside

hyunjin❤️:
please hurry

hyunjin❤️:
your neighbours look
like they're about to call
the cops on me

——————— •• ——————–

i quickly got out of bed, kicking the blanket off me.

i opened my door to see hyunjin with a huge grocery bag.

"surprise!" he handed me the bag smiling, relieved that i finally opened the door.

"what's this?" i peaked into the bag to see all my favourite snacks.

i looked at him with puppy eyes, touched.

"i searched online and they said that snacks will make a girl on her period feel better so i decided to get you some."

"how'd you know i'm on my period?" i asked curiously.

"silly, you were complaining about your cramps the entire day at school yesterday." he facepalmed. "i'll be going now. call me if you need anything else!" he pat my head before turning around to leave.

"hyunjin!" i called out, causing him to turn back around.

"do you wanna come in and share these snacks with me? i don't think i'll be able to finish them alone." i raised the bag, waving it.

"i would love to but your parents might mind." he waved his hands, saying it's fine.

"they won't. plus, they're not home. they went to visit some friends in busan. i think they'll only be back tomorrow night." i said, pulling him inside.

i went into my room and got in bed, getting all comfortable under my blanket like how i was before he came.

hyunjin stopped right outside my room, rubbing his nape.

"what are you doing standing there? come here." i scooted over to make some space on my bed and patted the empty spot.

"i think i'll just stay in the living room." he said, shaking his head hurriedly.

"stop imagining weird things and just come. i prefer watching mukbangs on my bed." i scrunched up my face at him jokingly.

"i w-wasn't imagining anything!" all flustered and red, he quickly sat down on my bed but still left a considerably big gap between us.

"geez, seriously. how are you going to watch anything if you're that far?" i pulled his sleeve to bring him closer and opened up a bag of chips that he bought.