15

"just speak your mind." hyunjin told seungmin who was hesitant.

their "walk" was basically just them walking up and down outside the house.

"you like aeri, don't you?" seungmin asked, kicking pebbles on the ground.

"as a friend? yeah, of course."

"you know very well that wasn't what i was talking about.." seungmin sighed

"...but anyways, i do like her. more than a friend. i just thought i should tell you to avoid any conflict, i treasure our friendship and i don't want this to ruin it." seungmin continued.

hearing seungmin confess that he likes aeri made hyunjin's heart clench..

he didn't know why, but he felt really uneasy and he just didn't like the fact that his best friend likes aeri.

hyunjin shrugged the thought off, "you didn't have to tell me, i... i don't like her in that way...?" hyunjin said, it sounding more like a question than a statement.

"try listening to your heart more, i know what had happened in the past may make you doubt girls.. but aeri is different, isn't she? just let me know when you have sorted of your feelings." seungmin smiled, patting hyunjin on the back before walking back to the house.

he knows about hyunjin's past the best and he knows how much it affected him, so he didn't want to push him too much.

seungmin stopped right infront of the door, turning back to see hyunjin still at on the same spot. he was just staring blankly into nothing.

"hyunjin." seungmin called out, causing hyunjin to look at him.

"just so you know.. i won't go easy on courting her just because you haven't sorted out your feelings, yeah?" seungmin said seriously but proceeded to laugh and enter the house, leaving hyunjin standing dumbfounded outside.

"where did you and hyunjin go? we were all waiting for you!" chan nagged, passing cutlery to seungmin.

"sorry, we needed some fresh air." seungmin laughed, taking a seat next to aeri.

"where's hyunjin?" aeri asked.

"he's–"

"i'm here." hyunjin replied, closing the door.

aeri smiled happily, gesturing for hyunjin to come eat, holding out cutlery for him.

hyunjin took a seat opposite aeri.

"ok, can we finally eat?" jisung complained, felix nodding his head aggressively agreeing.

"thank you for the food!" everyone said excitedly, before digging into the pancakes and scrambled eggs they somehow managed to cook.

while everyone was busy eating, chan and yoojung helped to pour orange juice for everyone.

now tell me, don't they just seem like the mom and dad of the group?

also, thank god for hyunjin who was just supposed to get some snacks but ended up helping buy pancake mix, eggs and juice too.

no one remembered about breakfast, thank god hyunjin thought about it if not everyone would be eating chips right now.

they all decided to take turns to wash the dishes, but chan ended up helping yoojung wash hers because he didn't want her to use her "precious" hands.