two | welcome to central city

Stiles stilinski was currently walking around central city, recalling the events of last night when he arrived in central city

After getting the last of his boxes stiles placed a blanket and pillow on the floor of his new apartment—not having any of his furniture there yet. The sound of his phone ringing made him groan and get up. The name Kayden glowed on the screen of his phone, he cautiously answered it, the face of his best friends popping up on the screen. "Hey guys.."

"You didn't even say bye!" The short blonde said with a frown. "I had Oliver tell you guys for me, I knew if I saw all of y'all I wouldn't end up leaving. You guys know that I needed this." Stiles said, eyes pleading.

"Your right, sorry."

"We miss you.." Kayden said, the rest nodding in agreement. "Don't go all sappy on me Queen." Stiles teased

"Shut up. You left me here with Oliver!"

"Hey I'm not that bad." Oliver defended, crossing his arms.

"Diggle, how you doing"

"Fine"

Stiles shivered, " Your still very scary. Smile sometime."

Stiles was really gonna miss being around his friends. He's gonna miss the constant goofing around with Kayden, his best friend. He's gonna miss the 'it's gonna be okay talks' with Oliver even though the affection makes the oldest queen uncomfortable. He's gonna miss Diggle and his unhealthy love for big belly burger, though stiles never complained as Diggle would by him lunch everyday he forgot to eat due to work. And he's definitely gonna miss felicity and her smart and sarcastic comments much like stiles. He loves how she tries to be tough when the two spar or just in general. He's really gonna miss them, but moving was for the best, and they all knew that.

Stiles found himself in front of a small cafe called jitters. He hasn't eaten so he walked in.
The small ding of the bell gathered the attention of the employees, ready to greet him.
"Hi welcome to jitters, my name is Iris and I'll be your server today." A petite girl, with brown locks greeted.

"Hey um I'll have a hot chocolate and a chocolate chip muffin." Stiles said awkwardly, pulling on his ear. The girl nodded and walked towards the front to get his food. He looked up from his phone as she sat across from him—sliding his food and drink towards him.
"Your new here aren't you?"

"Is it that obvious." He nervously chucked, picking off a piece of his muffin and popping it into his mouth.

"A little." She hummed

Stiles just laughed, "I'm stiles stilinski."

"Stiles?" He nodded, "Stilinski." He nodded again

"I know weird, but if you heard my real name," stiles said whistling at the end to emphasize the weirdness.

"Ooo what is it." She pleaded

"One day you'll know, that is if we stay friends" he said taking a sip of his hot coco

"Deal."

After finishing his muffin he picked up his hot coco and stood up. "Well I have some shopping to do, the floor is not very comfortable. I'll see you around."

"Bye stiles." To which stiles gave a small smile in return.

⚫️⚫️⚫️

Furniture shopping is the worst, or at least to stiles. After picking out all his furniture—couches, beds, tables, and any other furniture for homes.— he had them take it to his house and set it up, since stiles is a lazy person. He didn't care if it costed more but there was no way in hell he was gonna actually do things. The decorating he can deal with but anything else? No.

After putting his comforters on his bed, he jumped on it not bothering to take of his shoes or get under the blankets. He was tired, obviously he did literally nothing, but mentally. Stiles was so mentally tired that it made him physically tired. He grabbed his phone and went through his contacts. Once finding his desired contact he let his finger hover over it hesitating. Sighing I turned his phone off and threw it on his bed. All day stiles watched tv, catching up on his favorite shows, seeing as he wasn't able to in starling. As the hours passed he found himself falling asleep, ahs playing softly throughout the living room. Outside his door was a small sticky note stuck to a mask.
It read a mere five words, signed off with two letters.

welcome to central city, Stiles.
-e.t

authors note.

Word count : 752
Hmm still a bit short but well see, who do you think the note was from ???? Vote and comment maybe

Word count : 752 Hmm still a bit short but well see, who do you think the note was from ???? Vote and comment maybe