eighteen| boyfriend

"YOUR KIND OF LATE DUDE

"YOUR KIND OF LATE DUDE." CISCO said, motioning towards barry who was being cleaned up by Caitlin. barry smiled weakly at the man, stiles frowning, "sorry, i was kinda busy."

cisco smirked, "busy with your little lady friend?" stiles was going to protest but cisco cut him off with a frown. "wait, were you crying?"

stiles shook his head quickly, "gross, no."

cisco eyed him suspiciously before shrugging, his smirk returning. "so tell me all about your little lady friend. is she hot."

"actually-" he said before barry cut him off, why the hell does everyone keep cutting me off.

"actually me and stiles are dating now, he's my boyfriend, and we have to get going." barry said wrapping an arm around the slightly shorter male and leading him out of the lab. cisco and Caitlin starred at the two in shock who left without another word.

stiles let the guy lead him to his car, "so uhm, who was the girl anyways." barry asked getting into the passenger seat of stiles car. stiles smiled at him, "someone really important to me, and i really hope you guys can meet."

stiles bit his lip, "so i'm your boyfriend?"

barry's eyes widened, not even realizing he just told both caitlin and cisco that stiles was his boyfriend, especially since he hasn't even talked to stiles about it. "um, well, if you want to be." barry said more like a question.

"hm, i'll think about it." stiles joked, making barry nod. "barry i was kidding, i'd like to be your boyfriend."

barry let out a breath, "okay good cause it was be really awkward if you didn't."

the two sat in a comfortable silence, stiles mind wandered to the first day he met him. they've gotten so close since then. "let's go on a date." barry announced.

"a date."

"yes a date." barry said with a smile.

"i don't know," stiles said softly, his eyes flicking to barry's before returning to the road. ", i don't really do dates, but, if it's with you i guess it shouldn't be to bad."

barry smiled at that and closed his eyes, "where should we go- when should we go?"

stiles hummed letting the male next to him mutter to himself about the date. his grip tightened on the wheel as he pressed the brake harshly, snapping barry out of his daze. "what happened!"

"a dog is trying to cross the street," stiles said the speedster as he motioned his hand out the window. "go ahead puppy!"

barry chuckled to himself, "gosh, your crazy."

"that's not always a bad thing." stiles said with a smile. "your right."

the two males arrived to stiles' apartment hand in hand, stiles swinging them back and forth childishly. fishing for his keys he remembered his sister was still there, "shit."

looking back at barry he smiled, "stay here really quickly." he said before quickly opening the door and shutting it behind him- leaving barry standing there confused. "angela!"

the girl soon came out of stiles room, drying her hair with a towel. "sorry i hope you don't mind i took a shower." stiles shook his head quickly.

"no but, uh, i have someone standing outside that door who means a lot to me. so all i'm asking is please, please, don't embarrass me." stiles pleaded, with big eyes.

angela chuckled, "okay, who's the girl?" she said crossing her arms. stiles scratched his head and walked to the door, opening it slowly to reveal barry allen. "oh, or guy." she said with a smirk.

barry looked to stiles confused when he saw the girl from earlier was still there. the girl walked up to him and looked him up and down, and turned to her brother. "he's alright."

stiles brought his hand to his face with a sigh, "barry this is angela, angela barry." barry held his hand out to her, but awkwardly put it back to his side when she made no move to shake it.

"angela didn't you say you were tired, go in my room and sleep." he said pushing his sister to his room quickly.

he turned back to barry with an apologetic smile, "sorry about her."

"why is she still here, are you in trouble." he said whispering the last part.

"no, no, that's my sister.." he said smiling softly. barry's eyes widened, "oh gosh."

"it's fine you didn't know-"

"she hates me, how am i supposed to get her blessing to date you!" barry exclaimed, rushing to stiles room, "got to win her over, be back."

stiles grabbed his arm before he could knock on the door, "later, i want to be with you for a while."

barry pursed his lips, "i mean i guess i can't refuse." he said before attaching their lips. stiles wrapped his arms around barry's back as to pull them closer. a cough broke the two apart quickly.

"i rather not see you and my little brother kiss."
she said passing the two and going into the living room to grab her brush. she pointed at stiles when she was about to close the door to the room, "we're going to have the talk."

"we're not having the talk." stiles refused. the girl shook her head and looked at him sternly. "we're having it." she said before closing he door.

"i'm twenty four, i don't need the talk!" he huffed when he heard barry laughing at him. "you shut up."

"i can make do with that." he said before pulling the guy back into a kiss.

AUTHORS NOTE.

this book is sadly coming closer to its end :( .