sixteen| the barry allen coming early

WHEN STILES STILINSKI ARRIVED AT jitters he noticed that Barry was already sitting at a table- 15 minutes early

WHEN STILES STILINSKI ARRIVED AT jitters he noticed that Barry was already sitting at a table- 15 minutes early. Stiles decided he was going to come early so he can talk to Veronica about his time with his bestfriend, but he didn't expect to see Barry as well. So instead of looking for Veronica he went straight to we're his companion was sitting.

"Wow, I've never thought I'd live to see the day the Barry Allen arrive early." Stiles said, catching the attention of the nervous male. Barry let out a nervous laugh, "Hey Stiles, I Uh, was going to order for you but I didn't know when you'd come so.." he said trailing off.

Stiles shook his head, smiling when Veronica walked towards the table the two were at and placed down Stiles usual order. "It's fine, Roni's got me." Barry only nodded, trying to muster up the words he's thinking to come out his mouth. "Um, well you see.." Barry trailed off.

"It's okay, take your time." Stiles said with a shake of his head, seeing how hard it is for Barry to spit out what he's trying to say. Barry glances around before sighing, "Joe and Cisco looked into my moms death." Stiles frowned, the subject not what he expected- though nodding for him to continue.

", They found blood, and joe thought it was Dr.wells, but it wasn't."

Stiles scoffed, "wouldn't doubt if it was his."

"It was mine." Stiles eyes widened at the surprising information. "What- how."

Barry smiled, "We think it was time travel," the speedster said in a hushed voice. The man sitting across from him leaned back- crossing his arms. "Why are you smiling at that, time travel isn't good."

"Cause now I can go back and save my mom."

Stiles stood up from where he is sitting, slamming some money on the table. Barry looked at the man confused, as he started to storm out of the cafe. Barry put down some cash and chased after Stiles. "Stiles wait." Barry said closing the door to stiles car.

"I don't see why your angry."

"Barry time travel isn't something to play with okay? Everything happens for a reason. If you go back and save your mom, what do you think is going to happen to this timeline?" Stiles ran a hand over his face before continuing.

"Let me give you a picture. How did you meet iris?" Stiles questioned.

"Joe brought me to stay with them at their house." Barry said not getting it.

"If your mom doesn't die, your dad doesn't go to jail. Which means you don't meet iris.,"

Barry shook his head quickly, "your wrong, I would've known that."

"Look all I'm saying is really think about what your doing." He said before jumping in his car.
"You know, when I came here, I don't know why but I thought we were going to talk about that night. If you need me, call me."

Stiles drove off, trying to process what would happen if he changed the timeline. Stiles knew he shouldn't have got mad at Barry, but he was just scared what would happen him. Would Stiles still be the same? Would he still be in central city? He was just confused, as anyone should be when someone says they are going to change the freaking timeline.

FROM :BARRY⚡️
LOOK IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT NIGHT WE WILL. JUST NOT NOW.

TO :BARRY ⚡️
YEAH WHATEVER ITS COOL

Stiles rolled his eyes and shut his phone off. That night was a really big step for him. Especially since they have only known each other for a couple months, but it really did mean a lot to him.

•••

"I didn't get to tell you earlier but thanks for covering for me, I guess I owe you 4 days now." Stiles said with a laugh. Veronica shook her head, "it's fine, but if I ever need a day off I'll let you know." She said with a smile.

"Anyways, you and mr.hunk on good terms again?" She teased, wiping down the empty tables- Stiles following behind her, picking the chairs up.

"I mean yeah, sure."

"Well before your little temper tantrum I figured you guys made up." Veronica said, tossing the rag in a water bucket when she was done. Veronica searched for the keys when she waved stiles off to go home.

"I'll close up, you go home. I'll walk you okay?" Veronica nodded, confused but didn't mind. Stiles walked her to her car and waited till she drove away- being very aware of his surroundings this time. He walked back and locked the doors before jogging to his car.

"Stiles!" Stiles screamed loudly upon hearing a voice next to him, putting his hand on his chest when he realized it was just Barry Allen. Stiles punched the speedster in the arm. A, for scaring the shit out of him and B, him still being mad that Barry keeps avoiding the topic of the kiss.

"What the hell are you doing in my c-" Stiles was cut of by Barry pulling his face to his- their lips touching. After a few moments they pulled away- neither of them talking. "You scream like a girl."

Stiles turned towards the man, shoving him. "Shut up, you scared me. I'm still on edge being out here alone." Silence.

"Look, I know your mad about me somewhat avoiding this," Barry said gesturing to himself and stiles. ", but in my defense I've never done, Uh, this."

"What? Kiss a guy or date someone." He questioned leaning his chin on the wheel, staring at the sky.

"Kiss a guy," Barry said. ",I um, never had strong feelings for a guy either. Well anyone besides Iris." He added softly.

Stiles nodded, turning to look at the speedster as he spoke again. "So what now." Barry asked lowly.

"I'm not sure."

AUTHORS NOTE !
word count- 977

if you listen closely you can hear me screaming. I didn't know if it's to early for the stiles and Barry kiss but o well. This chapter was actually going to end in just a talk between the two but I guess the kiss just wrote itself ¿¿¿

Anyways vote and comment your thoughts!