fifteen| last day with the queens

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KAYDEN

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KAYDEN.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" The group of people sang in sync, clapping once Kayden blew out the candles. Stiles gave his best friend a side hug, ruffling his hair- making Kayden shove him away. "No cake for you." Kayden teased, making stiles pout.

"Cake can wait, open your presents." Oliver said, gesturing to the presents beside the cake. The dirty blonde nodded and grabbed the bag Oliver handed him. "That's from Thea." He took out the tissue paper, and gasped when he saw what was inside. He jumped up and hugged his younger sister, "thats the newest set! I have to try it out, I'll draw you later."

"I'm looking forward to it." Thea said with a smile. After opening all of the presents-or so he thought- they ate cake, and played party games. Stiles messing with everyone, like moving the picture of the donkey so they couldn't pin the tail on it, or the fact he stole from everyone's cake. They really felt as if stiles had never left, and it was a good feeling.

Kayden frowned when he saw Oliver leave the house without saying a word. "Of course he left, not even a bye." He said with a scoff, making Stiles send him a warning look- though he was worried himself he wasn't doing what stiles thought he was. About five minutes later The oldest queen walked back in, but this time a box occupying his hands. Stiles smiled and stood up and backed away from the two, it being better to watch from afar to not ruin the moment.

"I'm sorry I didn't come to the party last year, I know it seemed like I forgot but I didn't. I was just.. busy." Oliver said, before scolding himself. ", I mean not that your not that important and I'm too busy to be around you. It's just-" Oliver sighed when Kayden cut him off.

"I know."

"Here." Oliver handed him the box, watching Kayden carefully so he can catch his reaction. Kayden eyes welled up with tears as he pulled out the new camera. It was the best and newest one out there. Laid at the bottom we're more lenses wrapped in fabric. Kayden look up at oliver, not sure whether to hug him or just say thanks. So he did both.

"You're the best." He said in the hug, which Oliver returned. Kayden was happy, he was happy that his brother came to his party- it being enough. But when he brought in a present, that was enough to bring tears to the kaydens eyes. "Stiles why are you crying." Everyone laughed upon seeing stiles dabbing at his eyes with a tissue.

"It was just so beautiful."

•••

"Do you have to leave." Kayden said with a frown, Thea and Oliver nodding as if they were agreeing with their sibling. The four were sitting in the spare room jay Kayden let him sleep in- the party having ended. Felicity and Diggle already left and now it was just the Queens and Stiles. "Well I mean no, but I probably should."

"Well it was fun while it lasted." Kayden said with a frown. "Hey, I'm not leaving till tomorrow, we can still have fun."

"Well technically today seeing as it is twelve-" Thea stopped herself upon seeing the pleading eyes from stiles. "So let's go to sleep, wake up later and maybe go out to eat." Stiles said compromising with the man before him. Kayden nodded with pursed lips and stood up.

"Did you guys want to stay over also? I have extra clothes if you guys want."

"Sure, I don't see why not." Oliver said before putting a hand on stiles shoulder and left the room, followed by Thea and Kayden.

Stiles stared up at the ceiling, looking at how the moon illuminated the dark room. He thought about how nice the past two days were. Though it was short, it was nice. It was quite refreshing to be around the people he trusted most in one room. With that thought in mind he drifted asleep.

•••

"You've been eating that same pancake for almost 30 minutes now." Stiles said, picking up his apple juice and taking a sip. Everyone is done with their food beside Kayden, who is eating abnormally slow. "He's stalling so you don't have to go home obviously." Oliver said with a roll of his eyes. Nobody wants to see stiles off, but it's getting ridiculous now. Kayden took over an hour choosing the place to eat at, 30 minutes to pick what he wanted to eat, and now he's barely on pancake 1 of 3 while everyone else is done.

"I've noticed." Stiles hummed. ",Kayden, it's not like we aren't going to see each other ever again."

"Fine. I've lost my appetite anyways." Kayden said raising his hand and asking for a to go box.

The drive back to Kayden Queens house was quiet. Now stiles was standing by his car again saying goodbye to his friends. "Well, see you guys later."

Stiles gave one last wave to his friends before starting up his car.

TO :BARRY⚡️
JOE SAID YOU NEEDED ME A COUPLE DAYS AGO, IVE BEEN BUSY BUT IM COMING HOME NOW.

FROM :BARRY⚡️
JITTERS AT 5?

TO :BARRY⚡️
ILL BE THERE

AUTHORS NOTE !
This was a shorter chapter , but since I have no homework or tests for the next to weeks my writing time increased, yay!
Anyways next chapter or two is going to be Barry and stiles chapters!
Vote and comment your thoughts !

AUTHORS NOTE ! This was a shorter chapter , but since I have no homework or tests for the next to weeks my writing time increased, yay!Anyways next chapter or two is going to be Barry and stiles chapters!Vote and comment your thoughts !