seventeen| tea and muffins

"YOU CANT MIX TEA AND CHOCOLATE chip muffins, it's like illegal

"YOU CANT MIX TEA AND CHOCOLATE chip muffins, it's like illegal." Barry Allen rolls his eyes playfully at Stiles who held up an iced tea in the air. "It was hot outside, I thought you'd rather have something to cool you off."

Stiles pouted, looking between his iced tea and muffin. The speedster leaned over and placed a quick kiss to his lips, "I'm never going to get used to that." Stiles mumbled, his pout turning into a small smile. Barry sped out, when he returned he had a hot coco in his hand.

"Your such a baby." The male said taking his tea and switching it out with the hot chocolate. Barry watched as stiles happily took the cup and drank some instantly retracting his mouth from the cup when he burned it. "Watch out its hot."

"Thanks bar, I didn't notice." He said sticking his tongue out playfully. Barry grabbed stiles hand softly, turning his attention to the movie playing on the tv. "How did you and Kayden meet?" Barry asked randomly.

Stiles hummed, "Through Thea. Kayden actually hated me at first but after a while me and him became inseparable." Barry nodded slightly, "and Oliver?"

"Uhm, I walked in on him with some girl." He said with a small frown. "He was dating a family member of mine at the time too so." He said with a small laugh. Barry squeezed stiles hand softly, trying to give him some kind of comfort without stepping over the boundaries.

"You dont really talk about your family," Barry pointed out, mentally slapping himself. "Shit I didn't mean to say that, I'm asking to much aren't I."

Stiles laughed, shaking his head. "It's fine really, you should get to know the guy your..." stiles went quiet, they didn't really make it clear to each other what they were, but they were both thinking the same thing. That was enough. "Uhm, they stopped being a family to me when I was sixteen."

Barry noticed the sadness behind his voice as he spoke, "how about we finish this conversation when we're both ready?" Stiles nodded with a smile. The speedster leaned towards stiles, but right when the twos lips were going to touch Barry's phone rang.
"Uh, yeah I'm with him."

"We were just, Uh, hanging out you know." Barry spoke nervously into the phone, "yeah we'll be there."

Barry slid his phone in his pocket and held a hand out to stiles, "they need us at that lab."

Barry walked towards the door- stiles sliding on his shoes. Barry Allen opened the door only to find a girl standing there, hand in a dust as if she was about to knock on the door. "Uh stiles."

Stiles froze when he saw the girl, "I'll meet you there." Barry furrowed his eyebrows but nodded anyways.

"Alright, see ya.."

Once the man rounded the corner the smaller girl spoke, "So you letting me in or what."
Stiles only opened the door wider, closing it behind her. He quickly pinched himself to make sure this wasn't some freaky dream, he smiled when he realized it wasn't.

The girl looked around the small apartment, "it's nice I guess."

"Uh, Thanks." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "I missed you ang." He whispered, the girl turned around.

"Did you mean it... when you said you changed." Stiles nodded, "in that case, I missed you too."

"I'm so sorry I made you feel like I didn't care about you. I really am, I was young, and Oliver did so... so much for me. I felt like I owed him."
Stiles felt the tears come to his eyes, all the pain and memories coming back to him.

She pulled the boy into a hug, "i regret everything." He whispered, the two ended up on the floor- still hugging. "I really needed a big sister some times, but you weren't there and it was my fault."

She shook her head, "no, you were right. About what you said that day. It was my fault for choosing to date him."

"You knew about this!" The girl screamed, shoving her brother backwards. "Why wouldn't you tell me."

Oliver Queen pulled stiles towards him, "don't touch him." Ang turned her body towards Oliver pointing a finger at him. "You don't tell me what to do, he's my brother."

Stiles stood quietly, he didn't know what to say. "Your such a douchebag! I hate you!"

"Your the one who decided to date the biggest playboy on earth! You brought this to yourself!" Angela stood still, he was right. But why would she admit to that.

"Your no longer my brother, I hate you!" She said walking toward the door, "and don't bother coming home, I'll be letting everyone know what you did."

"He didn't do anything!" Oliver screamed after her, but she was already gone. He turned to look at stiles, who was staring blankly at the door his sister left through. "You can stay here. For however long you need."

Angela pulled away, wiping her brothers tears with her thumb. "I was overreacting, I didn't like to admit I'm wrong."

"A part of me is still mad, but I know I shouldn't be." The sight of the boy crying so much makes her feel horrible, she regrets a lot of things she said to him, she regrets ignoring his calls only picking up to tell him off. Seeing him crumble would've made her happy 8 years ago, but now that it's happing now, it makes her want to cry.

"Please don't leave me." He said, his voice cracking. "You can stay here, in my room."

"Im only here for a week, I'm going on my honeymoon when I get home." She said softly.

"You got married?" He whispered sadly, her eyes softened. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, I probably couldn't have made anyways." He said with a small smile. Stiles phone buzzed in his pocket. Texts from cisco flooded in.

"I have to go." Stiles announced, his brows furrowing as he read the texts. "I'll be back though, just Uh, make yourself at home."

Stiles grabbed his keys and ran to the door, "I'm glad you forgave me, really."

And with that he left, jumping in his car and speeding to the place he spent so much time at- star labs.

AUTHORS NOTE.

this chapter was all over the place and needs MAJOR editing, but I finally got it done. It's been what, a thousand years lmao.

 It's been what, a thousand years lmao