nine| i am a man

"I AM LEONARD SNART," THE man said with a smirk, making stiles roll his eyes

"I AM LEONARD SNART," THE man said with a smirk, making stiles roll his eyes. ",but you can call me cold."

"I'm going to make this very simple for every-" Snart was interrupted by a grinning stiles. "Sorry to interrupt, but this is kind of uncomfortable." He said trying to riggle free from mick.

"I mean normally I'm into this kind of stuff but I don't really like the part where I'm being showcased on tv." He chuckled making Snart nod his head to mick.

"Your friend has quiet a mouth on him, if he doesn't stop he's gonna get himself killed." Joe told Barry, who nodded in agreement.

The precinct fell silent when snarts companion punched the brunette, stiles recomposes himself and frowned. "Now, I'm going to make this simple for everyone." He restated, looking back into the camera.

"That red streak you've been hearing whispers about, the one mysteriously saving people these past few months? Well, surprise, he's real." The man said.

"He calls him self the flash. Porter and main, tonight, sundown."

"Come out come out wherever you are flash," Snart said before looking towards stiles who had a bruise forming on his cheek. "Show the world your real or this boy dies."

Stiles scoffed, "I'll have you know I'm a man."
He said bitterly.

"Dont come for me flash I'm just peachy right here." He said forcing a smile, and then the camera was shut off.

Barry stood still, watching the tv as if it's just going to turn back on and everything would be normal. "That friend of yours better keep his mouth shut, while we look for him." Joe said before walking away.

•••

It took both of the men to get stiles stilinski to get on to the chair, without him fighting back-though that part was hard. Rory bent down to his level. "Fire, it's undefinable. Heat, light, energy," Mick said to the the boy. ", it's an evaluation when thing burn."

Stiles scrunched his nose up at that. "I mean I get that fire cool and all but that's kind of sick dude."

"Maybe your the ones whose sick, every think of that." The man pointed out. "Not really, no." Stiles said with a shrug. Mick saw stiles looking at his burns, "The fire revealed my true self, showed me who I really am." He said wickedly.

"I wonder what your Flash will reveal when I burn his suit and skin off." He said with a smirk.

"Your not getting near him, do whatever you want to me but leave him alone, understand." Stiles tried to threaten, as he pulled on his restraints but no avail. He could normally get out of them quickly but something was different. "You and this Flash must be really close if you're willing to die for him, hmm? You want me to show you who you really are? That'd be fun." Mick said picking up his gun and pulling it close to stiles who stood still, not caring about being threatened.