twenty two| i love you

WARNING: you might hate me 😬

"STILES STILINSKI," THE MAN SAID with a chuckle, "gosh he was the best

with a chuckle, "gosh he was the best."

"he was amazing at a lot of things, well except for running and singing but that's okay, he tried." that earned a few scattered laughs.

he walked down the hallway humming along to in my blood. "it isn't in my blooood." he sang aloud when he made it into the cortex.
"damn what can't i do." he asked himself cockily.

"run" someone said, with a laugh.

the man cleared his throat, "sure the guy was annoying most of the time, and he was very childish, but i liked that about him- heck, you can even say i loved those things about him."

"he always made me laugh with those stupid corny jokes and horrible impressions of me," he said with a dry laugh.

"my names barry and i'm an ass all the time hehe." stiles mocked in a high pitched voice as he locked his door and walked to his car. "damn i'm hilarious."

"he always put everyone first, no matter what the outcome would be. he was just that kind of person."

the male went quiet for a second, "you know there was this one time i was at his place and i stubbed my toe on his dresser. the next day i went over the dresser was gone."

"stiles what happened to your dresser?" barry asked as he went into stiles room.

"if the dresser hurt you it's no friend of mine." he said with a wave of his hand.

"i just wish i could of protected him as much as he tried to protect me." some tears slipped from his eyes as he remembered the night of their first date- no, only date.

barry noticed stiles was very quiet on the way to the park, "hey are you okay?"

stiles nodded, "yeah, it's just something doesn't feel right." barry stopped and pulled the male into a hug.

"hey it's okay, i'll protect you if anything happens okay?" barry reassured making stiles nod.

barry broke that promise and he hated himself for it.

"sure he had an unhealthy obsession with hot coco and chocolate chip muffins but it made him smile, and i love seeing him smile." gripping the stand, barry allen fought back any more tears.

"this man really helped me figure myself out and for that i'm greatful for cause i couldn't be happier."

"wow there's so much i can say about him but it would just go on forever so i'll keep this short."

"i truly cared about him, he taught me i couldn't run from everything."

"i loved him, no, i love him."

"i love you stiles stilinski." barry allen's voice crack at the end, he quickly walked back to his seat as more tears fell. joe pulled him into a hug as iris grabbed his hand.

LAST NIGHT. 4:15 am

"your the reverse flash." stiles said in shock.

dr. wells smiled, "something like that."

"your lying to barry, you've been lying to him. all this time." he said in disbelief.

the man smirked, "you would be thinking about him still while your about to die."

stiles eyes widened, "what?"

dr. wells raised his hand, "bar-!" stiles was cut off as he gasped, "looking down to see the males hand in his chest.

"i want you to remember my name, and my secret. i want you to regret not being able to tell barry allen the name of the man who will kill him."

"my name is eobard thawne, and i'm the the reverse flash."

stiles' body went limp, the man shook his head before speeding out, leaving the man there.

barry yawned as he reached for stiles, frowning when he wasn't there. he checked the bathroom, leaving the room when he wasn't there. walking to the kitchen he saw stiles on the floor.

"stiles?," he said bending down to his level. "hey, wake up." lightly slapping his cheek.

"stiles?" he whispered, bringing his hand up to check his pulse. tears welled up in his eyes as he pulled stiles body to him. "kayden!"

"kayden!"

kayden woke up with a groan, immediately reaching for the nearest phone when he saw barry crying- stiles in his arms.

barry was stood emotionless as he was pulled in joes arms, watching as stiles body was rolled out of the room. kayden was on the phone crying. calling his brother and their friends.
"it's going to be okay barry, i promise."

-

"mr. allen." barry looked up to see dr. wells. he stood up from his chair next to iris and joe, wiping some tears. "don't worry, we'll find out who did this."

AUTHORS NOTE.

:,(, i tried not exposing this ending when i didn't answer the question about the sequel :(((

this story has been a hell of a rollercoaster. this is the first story i actually had a lot of motivation to finish, and i did. sadly stiles and barry's story is over, and it makes me sad. he and barry will make a small appearance in 'lost.'

i know i'm not the best writer but props to you if you stayed to the end, ❤️.