twenty one| when barry smiles

"I WROTE A LITTLE SONG CALLED when barry smiles," stiles said walking into a cortex with a guitar catching the attention of barry, cisco and caitlin

"I WROTE A LITTLE SONG CALLED when barry smiles," stiles said walking into a cortex with a guitar catching the attention of barry, cisco and caitlin. cisco smirked at barry who waved him off.

"When barry smiles it takes me miles," he started off horribly. ",from where i'm standing to realize he's no ordinary guy."

"mmmmm, no ordinary guy." barry crosses his arms with a smile as he remembered the familiar tune from a movie they watched the night before. he walked over and placed a hand over stiles mouth. "really," he said laughing.

"you just took out jamie and she and replaced it with barry and he," barry said before turning to his friends who looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"we watched 'just friends' yesterday night, the song was called 'when jamie smiles'." he said with a laugh.

stiles shrugged and placed the guitar on the desk, "and to think i bought this guitar just for this and you expose me like this in front of everyone." the man picked up the pen that laid next to the guitar he put down and pretended to shove it in his heart.

barry grabbed the pen and put in back on the desk. "be quite." the speedster said and leaned down for a kiss but stiles turned his head. "sigh, if only you just accepted my song."

barry narrowed his eyes at his boyfriend who walked away with a smirk. cisco and caitlin laughed, causing barry to glare at them. stiles laid on the ground- staring at the ceiling blankly. "i need hot coco. maybe a muffin. mm, sounds good."

he said and turned his head to barry, "barry can you- oh" before he could finish his sentence barry has already sped out and came back with a hot coco and chocolate chip muffin.
barry helped stiles sit up, "sit up so you don't choke."

"this is like watching one of those cliche romance movies." cisco said to caitlin who nodded.

"it's kind of cute though, in a barry and stiles way." the girl pointed out.

stiles ate his muffin happily, barry eating his next to stiles on the floor. barry let stiles pick off pieces of his muffin, pretending not to notice. "psst, barry."

"yes."

"how long can you hold your breath." the brunette asked, making the speedster raise his eyebrows with a laugh.

"i don't know, why?"

"no reason." stiles hummed, drinking his hot coco. barry shrugged, "barry i'm bored." stiles whined laying back on the floor, he grabbed his cup and poured some in his mouth, instantly regretting it as he went into a fit of coughs.

barry quickly pulled stiles back up and patted his back, "didn't i tell you to sit up when you eat or drink. how many time do we have to go over this."

stiles wiped his mouth with his sleeve and shrugged, "okay that ones on me." barry looked at him with a 'well duh' kind of face.

"you guys are disgustingly cute." kayden said walking into the cortex, making his arrival noticed.