nineteen| all in the open

THE NEXT MORNING THE TWO WEREwoken up by being hit by a pillow, stiles cracked an eye open- realizing him and barry fell asleep on the sofa

woken up by being hit by a pillow, stiles cracked an eye open- realizing him and barry fell asleep on the sofa. "you sir should be at least five feet away from my brother." angela said to barry who only groaned and pulled stiles closer to him.

stiles' face flushed as he shrugged, not particularly hating the fact barry unconsciously pulled him closer to him. "you tried to wake us up for that." the girl nodded, leaning down to place a small kiss on her brothers forehead.

"i'm here for a week, get used to it." she said before walking to the kitchen. stiles closed his eyes- trying fall back to sleep, but whined when he heard a knock on the door. he looked to his sister before motioning to barry's arm that was holding him.

the girl rolled her eyes and walked to the door, opening it. the man on the other side of the door pushed his way in, "you know oliver is getting in my last nerve, do you know what he told me yesterday? he said–"

kayden queen froze at the sight before him, "what the fuck," stiles gave a small wave to his bestfriend. kayden look at the girl who opened the door for him. "what the fuck." he repeated.

kayden walked back out the door and closed it, waiting a couple minutes before walking back in. "what the fuck."

"do you not have any other words in your vocabulary?" stiles said with a roll of his eyes.

"what is she doing here," he said pointed at the the girl who was looking at the ground with a frown. "most importantly, when did this happen." he said emphasizing on the word 'this' with hand motions.

"um for a while now."

kayden nodded and glared at the girl who tried retreating back to the room. "wait! why are you here, don't you know how much pain you put stiles through!"

upon hearing the yelling barry woke up, "what-" he stopped noticing kayden and angela we're both there while he had his arms around stiles. he pulled the blanket over himself- embarrassed.

"hey, we made up it's okay." stiles whispered to his friend, finally able to get up from the couch. "just like that?"

"just like that." stiles said seriously, making kayden sigh. stiles noticed the suitcase in kaydens hand. "is my house a hotel this week or what."

barry peeked out from under the covers and offered a small to kayden. who nodded back at him. "well you said i could stay here whenever i had enough of oliver's bullshit."

"i don't recall saying it like that, i said if you ever want to stay here go for it." he said sternly.

"yeah yeah, but now that she's staying here if rather go back to being with oliver."

stiles shook his head, "kayden, you can just take the couch all right."

kayden pursed his lips and nodded to barry, "what about him, i don't really want to have to witness whatever you two do when your alone."