thirteen| kaydens present

Warning : NOT EDITED

IT WAS THE MORNING AFTER FRIDAY, meaning stiles is off today, he can just sit at home and catch up with tv and friends

IT WAS THE MORNING AFTER FRIDAY, meaning stiles is off today, he can just sit at home and catch up with tv and friends. After Veronica and Stiles talk yesterday they ended up watching some tv where they eventually fell asleep- the male falling asleep first leaving Veronica to binge watching her favorite show till she fell asleep.

"Okay stiles, it's time to get up." Veronica said setting down a plate of food on the coffee table. She had cooked breakfast for the male who was currently trying to sleep the day away. "I don't wanna." He groaned pulling the small throw blanket over his face.

"Stiles hurry up and eat, it's your day off and I don't go in till 5 and I want to do something." She said pulling the blanket off of stiles and turning on the tv. The faint vibrating of stiles phone made her smirk and pick it up, "hmm, I guess your really willing to miss a FaceTime call from Kayden then?"

At this stiles instantly jumped up and ran towards his phone, quickly answering. "Kay- oliver? Why are you on kaydens phone?" He said confused when Oliver's face showed up instead of his best friends.

"Don't sound to happy to see me now," Oliver said with a slight smile. ", anyway I grabbed kaydens phone instead of mine and I needed to ask you something." Stiles nodded for him to continue then sat on the floor in front of the plate of food.

"Well kaydens birthday is coming up and I don't know what to get him." Oliver sighed before holding up a shirt to the camera. "This one, or this one."

Stiles quickly shook his head at the man, "none, those are horrible! They aren't even funny." Oliver scrunched up his nose and took a second glance at one of the shirts before showing it to him.

"Really? This one actually made me chuckle though. Big pawpaw? You know because biggie-"

"Yes I know, but why don't you get him something more meaningful. He's your brother oli, and he's been there for you throughout your job." Stiles said finishing up his food after.

"Well what does he like."

"He likes to take pictures, and draw I guess. He drew you a lot. Something about inspiration or something." The man said with a shrug.

"So a camera and drawing stuff, okay thanks stiles." Oliver said with a nod. "By the way I talked to Barry the other day and-"

"- look I don't really want to talk about it okay."
Oliver only nodded, ", alright, thanks again. Oh and please come home for his birthday, he'd really like that."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Stiles said with a sad smile before hanging up. He walked into the kitchen and gave Veronica a quick hug.
"Thanks for the food V."

"No problem, but do you mind if we stop at my place first. I don't really want to go out in your basketball shorts and sweater." She said pointing to her-well stiles-clothes.

Stiles just laughed with a nod.

•••

"LOOK Angie, I'm different now I swear." Stiles pleaded through the phone. It was around 6, and he had dropped off Veronica at work after their long day of shopping and messing around without a care in the world.

"Please ang, I just want to meet up. Just an hour or two." He said running a hand through his hair. "Fine, fine. But if you Uh, change your mind-"

"But what if you do-." Stiles sighed, "look just let me finish, if you change your mind I moved. I live in central city now okay? I-" Stiles stared at his phone when he heard the beep, indicating the call was ended.

He furrowed his eyebrows when he received a message from Joe, the man he barely knew-the man who saved him. Only having each other's numbers for Wally's cause.

JOE
I don't know or care what is going on between you and bar but he really needs you right now.

Stiles shut off his phone and put it in his pocket, getting into his car afterwards. He sat in the seat for a while, just staring at the wheel before starting the car up. He quickly pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Veronica.

TO : V
Hey, i won't be able to pick you up from work, but I left about 30 dollars in your phone case for a taxi. Be back soon.

Stiles threw his phone in the seat next to him and started down the road. He looked in the rear view mirror, looking at the bright blue suitcase that laid on the backseats before returning his eyes to the road.

A couple hours passed when he finally arrived. He walked up the driveway and up the stairs, and knocked against the wooded door. When the door swung open he smiled sheepishly and waved. "Hey."

AUTHORS NOTE !

I'm back and better than ever 😬 , this chapter was choppy, short, and overall pretty sucky but it's life bro